Not open for further replies.
Lcn 805 for flowers.

Its a clear indication that MM HD is not adding anytime soon . :no

shawl_who said:
Lcn 805 for flowers.

Its a clear indication that MM HD is not adding anytime soon . :no
Yes.otherwise they reserved the lcn for MMTV :hd:huh

sailaxman16 said:
Absolutly bro lcn:804 is MM sd and one more thing bro I think GODMAN bro guess is not worked in this matter :d

He should hv learned the lesson after looking at Flowers tv LCN on d2h ; GODMAN firing blanks thesedays ;)

Hi Brothers,
But in d2h also Flowers added to next of MM TV SD.So that means in d2h also MM TV HD is not added in near.But MM TV distribution team is good they will try to add MM TV HD in all DTH services.MM TV HD is available almost 6 digital cable tv services after the launch of very next day.
But unfortunatly the big Star owned Asianet HD is still not available in a single cable network and even their own cable tv services Asianet HD is not available.
But I am sure Asianet HD and MM TV HD will be available soon in all DTH services, because both Asianet and MM TV groups are good competiters and both of them have money also.

Thank You.

Channel addition is happening today or not?,has the channel testing began shawl bro?

kumarvishwas said:
Channel addition is happening today or not?,has the channel testing began shawl bro?

may be it could be monday night :s:s

It's not necessary that it should be in succession eg Sun SD & HD. That means Airtel can add MM(HD) after Goodness TV.

Anil

Guys, i spoke with senior cc ,they are telling channel is launched but due to some technical difficulties channel is not available on stb.He also added that channel will be added by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom