Flowers TV to be added on Lcn 805

• Thread starter Thread starter gowrishankar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 97
  • Views Views: Views 10,748
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they are having problem in activating 12th tp,but they have enuf space in existing tp to add a single sd channel .

I think they will add anytime like DD Kisan added....
Today morning saw 3-4 BAT updates on Sun Music....

Where is Flowers TV ? No Flowers, No Asianet HD, No Mazhavil HD. It's better to say goodbye to Airtel

anilmampreth said:
Where is Flowers TV ? No Flowers, No Asianet HD, No Mazhavil HD. It's better to say goodbye to Airtel
You are saying good bye since they don't have these 3 channels?!?!

You know! Out of these 3 channels, 2 were launched just a week before. What if they didn't launch the channels? So, please be patience and give DTH operators some time to process the formalities.

Sadiq said:
You are saying good bye since they don't have these 3 channels?!?!

You know! Out of these 3 channels, 2 were launched just a week before. What if they didn't launch the channels? So, please be patience and give DTH operators some time to process the formalities.
Airtel was always late to add malayalam channels. They are still behind dish, Tata sky and D2H in terms of number of malayalam channels. I always felt that they didn't want this market.

And again what about HD additions? I understand that there is space problem. It is their headache and they have to manage it. Airtel should not expect that all customers will wait patiently till the space issue is solved.

Having said that, I don't think anyone have any complaints regarding the quality of their service.

anoopes said:
Airtel was always late to add malayalam channels. They are still behind dish, Tata sky and D2H in terms of number of malayalam channels. I always felt that they didn't want this market.

And again what about HD additions? I understand that there is space problem. It is their headache and they have to manage it. Airtel should not expect that all customers will wait patiently till the space issue is solved.

Having said that, I don't think anyone have any complaints regarding the quality of their service.

Airtel is not posting those comments and it is my own comments. And the reasons you said are exists for a long time if it is your expectation. And if these are the reasons for leaving ADTV, then no point in linking with Asianet HD and MM HD addition and that is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom