Football Fever I use Tata Sky to record games and watch later: Kushal Tandon

RE: Football FeverI use Tata Sky to record games and watch later: Kushal Tandon

Dileep kumar said:

Your Image Dileep Bro :-

Br_D3_Qkd_CMAAFtk_Q.png

:hello:k

Karan Rockz said:
Mr.Nagpal promoting his DTH through celebrities,gave money to Kushal Tandon to say good things about Tata sky.:lol very good.:shy:clap

Mr.Nagpal got new ideas

Football Fever
I watch FIFA World Cup matches on my mobile phone: Karan Kundra
27 Jun 2014 04:57 PM

He has legions of viewers gushing all over him from across the globe and his Facebook fan page stands (over 2 million likes) testimony to it. Boy, he is popular and yes, he is one of the better looking young actors on screen in the entertainment industry today.
Some have labeled him as a Casanova (courtesy his myriad link ups) while the uncharitable call him a brat, but we say, he is Destiny’s child who leaves behind his own trail.
Catapulting to success withKitani Mohabbat Hai(NDTV Imagine) and touching young hearts as the host inGumrah(Channel V), the man is also making steady progress in the world of 70mm.
Next, he will be seen sucking blood out of all hot and sexy women in MTV’s upcoming showFanaah(he plays a vampire).
“Yes, I hope I get to do so,” smiles Karan and starts talking to us about the madness that has gripped the entire world currently, which is the FIFA World Cup. Here’s Karan ‘the super’ Kundra in an exclusive chat with Tellychakkar.comfor our new section… Football Fever. Read on…
Are you gripped by FIFA fever?
I am too busy shooting to get gripped by anything but yes, currently everywhere I go, people keep talking about the FIFA World Cup.
Which team do you think will win the cup this season?
Has to be Brazil. They are a much evolved team.
Are you a diehard football fan?
When I am on the ground, yes.
So how do you catch up on the games in your busy schedule? You prefer being a Couch Potato with TV or Mobile-On-The Move?
I don’t get time to sit and watch television. Mobile is the best option these days. The other day I was on the sets of my upcoming show and everyone was watching shows, matches, music videos on their phones. It’s amazing how technology has evolved over time. I too watch the matches on the phone at times.
In India many people are doing so using apps such as Tata Sky Everywhere TV. Are you familiar with Everywhere TV and would you download it?
Oh yes, I am aware of it and I have already downloaded the app. I am yet to explore it completely but I think it will make my life easier.
Now tell us about your favourite player?
Lionel Messi.
Do you think the Indian Football Team will ever play in the FIFA World Cup?
Looks difficult but yes one needs better training and talent spotting. If India plays someday, I will cheer for them like crazy and even fly out to watch the matches.
Before signing off, football is all about goals. So what’s your goal in life?
To be always happy, that’s it.
Karan talks wonderfully and we wish him all the luck. I watch FIFA World Cup matches on my mobile phone: Karan Kundra | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock