General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,037
Good Afternoon Bros:) I am really really happy after watching and fully paisa vasool movie:ohya

I am really pissed of with the work of some members here. First they eat from your hand, later they bite you but they can't see the lion inside you -_-

Girish Shinde named guy who is a 18 old immature kid is messaging all our members to join his forum. I have no issues if he runs his forum legitly and create real content, but he instead he not only clones our forum and its style but also copies content and begging our members, touching feet and offering money to join and post.

My heart broken by seeing established members like SagR & Abhishek123 there because they got mod and admin position offers, they joined those. Previously also many such things happens. Funny is how when a member gets banned on ddf, he instantly get offer of moderator in other forum. They try to use any member be it useful and knowledable one or useless garbage, just they need post to earn money! On the other side we want a clean and healthy discussion forum so keeping it clean by kicking out such people who spread dirt which effects other members.

Members who are interested in such offers should get out of here or slap those guy in face and kick in their a$$ if he is begging you with such things.

I was knowing all this but silent till now but today his sh!t made me speak about it.

Totallt bullsh!t people. Because of such people Indianis backwards. They are like this from child stage which means they would obviously go worse when grown up.

They don't even hesitate to abuse their elders on the internet whenever they get a chance.

Sorry Bapun bhai & all ddf members :(
Yes it was really shameful work from me:damn
I really broken your heart:wall
I already replied to Bapun bhai...

(Laalach ki wajah se me fasa MOD power sikhne ki koshish ki

It was my last immature work here
I final time giving promise...:(
It ll not happen again

This is my record on that forum
-- other forum name shown hence image removed --

This is good bye message to that forum
https://preview.ibb.co/m2QY35/Screenshot_2017_05_01_15_22_55_455.jpg

Above all information is all honest from me:)

I know sorry is only word no mean it...

Still Admin / Team & Members wants to take decision on me ...
Yes I am accepting all your decision

Also accepting many times wrong happened from me:(

Back
Top Bottom