General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,037
I am really really sorry Bapun Bro I am excepting my mistake I am really very immature guy:(:damn I have no other words to say:( Samajh nahi aa raha ki kaise aapse maafi mangu ho sake toh please mujhe maaf kar dijiye please:(

I am really sad to hear all this. Repeatedly I tell money is not everything. I have also been offered a position of mod in one such bullsh*t forum. I am here in DDF since 2012 and I really enjoy my stay here. This is not just a forum it's a family. When will these guys understand. When will they understand the difference between a forum and a family ? Its sheer Bapun , Vikram and other team member's hard work we are here. I never aspired those positions like mods etc so never find interest in joining them. I am sharing something. There is a kicked out member here Mahi. He is constantly disturbing me to join his forum as he feels the position of RDTV mod is vacant. I clearly said no to him and said no one can separate me and ddf. I am an inseparable part of only ddf. I am not interested in money. I am not interested in any positions. I am only interested in ddf. Tags are not the aim of my life. I want only ddf. No other forum members can lure me to join their forum even if they offer a Crore of ruppes from their black money. I am fed up. I have full respect for Bapun bro and be rest assured under no circumstance they can provoke me to join any other forum come what may. These young immature kids will never learn. They need to get a good thrashing. They don't know how to respect elders. Only trying to give some share of their black money and luring members from ddf. I am damn sure they will not succeed.

Bishnu15 said:
I am really sad to hear all this. Repeatedly I tell money is not everything. I have also been offered a position of mod in one such bullsh*t forum. I am here in DDF since 2012 and I really enjoy my stay here. This is not just a forum it's a family. When will these guys understand. When will they understand the difference between a forum and a family ? Its sheer Bapun , Vikram and other team member's hard work we are here. I never aspired those positions like mods etc so never find interest in joining them. I am sharing something. There is a kicked out member here Mahi. He is constantly disturbing me to join his forum as he feels the position of RDTV mod is vacant. I clearly said no to him and said no one can separate me and ddf. I am an inseparable part of only ddf. I am not interested in money. I am not interested in any positions. I am only interested in ddf. Tags are not the aim of my life. I want only ddf. No other forum members can lure me to join their forum even if they offer a Crore of ruppes from their black money. I am fed up. I have full respect for Bapun bro and be rest assured under no circumstance they can provoke me to join any other forum come what may. These young immature kids will never learn. They need to get a good thrashing. They don't know how to respect elders. Only trying to give some share of their black money and luring members from ddf. I am damn sure they will not succeed.

Agree with Bishnu bhai...
I also not working for money , I am posting only if I got any news or updates.
From Feb 2017 when Bapun bhai unbanned me, I am totally worked honestly here.
Mistakenly some times not understand to senior guys when they were tried to understanding me, after I understood all.

You can see my post, news/updates only posted on ddf.

Only laalach me fass gaya mod ke...

No word remained to shame on me...

I accepted already my mistakes now also...

This reply can understand all those persons who always trying to buy me, I am only exclusive on ddf:k

Aab kisika bharosa nahi tutega ddf me mere se:

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
Just came from Hospital....:)
Treatment of my father is going on.. Blood test report came and Blood sugar is just out of Control.
They are giving now Insulin and Anti Biotic...
Don't know when they release my father...

Good to hear this bro..
Soon your father will be discharged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom