General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,477
  • Views: Views 1,806,384
Thanks to all bros [emoji120][emoji120]

Bapun Raz said:
Its upto you to participate or not but if possible please forgive me Sai Laxman bro. I just want forgiveness and friendship in return from you. Over the last 5-6 years i never felt this much sad ever. I was wrong, i accept it. I have forgiven many people who have hurt and backstabbed me in return and hope those work fortune will come from you by forgiving me.

Literally in tears.

First of all sorry bro that you felt hurt coz of me :'( ..

I don't know what I gave to my bros for giving such love towards me its highly impossible bro ..

Bro you are always my brother and my well wisher .. No change in that bro in my this birth .. Pls don't use the words like forgive bro its hurting me and feel guilty ..

I have only disappointment not more than that bro .. Today I logged in to wish Gssran bhaiya birthday and giving last reply but l was shocked after saw the pm section msgs from our bros ..

After saw those msgs I'm unable to tell permanent bye to ddf family

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
After saw those msgs I'm unable to tell permanent bye to ddf family

Please be here Bro.. Feeling very worst after watching your emotional message.A Very Loyal Member like you keeps DDF lighten up.Cheer Up & Be the same you use to be.While watching Top posters list its really very disheartening to not find your name 40K posts is not a Joke its a great Achievement.Please continue and move towards 50k & 1lakh & on & on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock