General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,799,278
Thanks to all bros msgs amar bro , karan bro , ilikered bro , abhishek bro , sagar bro , jagan bro in personally & all bros in ddf forum openly [emoji120] ..

Surely I'll rethink my decision .. I can't & wont ignore those love from admins , team , each and every member of ddf family ..

Thanks is a small word but still saying .. Thanks bros [emoji120]

Gobinaath said:
First of all sorry bro that you felt hurt coz of me :'( ..

I don't know what I gave to my bros for giving such love towards me its highly impossible bro ..

Bro you are always my brother and my well wisher .. No change in that bro in my this birth .. Pls don't use the words like forgive bro its hurting me and feel guilty ..

I have only disappointment not more than that bro .. Today I logged in to wish Gssran bhaiya birthday and giving last reply but l was shocked after saw the pm section msgs from our bros ..

After saw those msgs I'm unable to tell permanent bye to ddf family

Hi bro,

First of all thank you for being immensely kind towards us. I am again heartfelt sorry for disappointing you. Let us move on now and enjoy the forum. :)

Song of the day:

Meaning of the song: Life is a wonderful journey, who knows what happens tomorrow.

I would also like to thank each and every member who PMed Sai bro regarding the issue and requested him to comeback. DDF is a wonderful place, all because of you. :luv :tup :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock