General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,780
BJP 4th corrupted party in world

Sorry for this thread & sorry for my mistake

Want to clarify the situation the update I taken from opera mini front page news index those who all are using opera mini they can able to see that news now too

At the time checked the source the article was in the site I dont know abt now though mistake happened .. my health issues too could be reason for this mistake

Taken the blame .. As per members & Team note have to done research before posting article from websites though I have source link too .. Gud lesson I learnt today so hereafter will try to do research before posting here if not will stay away from article posting for reducing moderation work

@Ritesh bro sorry if u felt hurted or sad personally from this article means .. I don't have any intention to do so just posted as a update that's it

And sorry to all other bros who got hurted

Thanks

Last edited:
BJP 4th corrupted party in world

Sorry for this thread & sorry for my mistake

Want to clarify the situation the update I taken from opera mini front page news index those who all are using opera mini they can able to see that news now too

At the time checked the source the article was in the site I dont know abt now though mistake happened .. my health issues too could be reason for this mistake

Taken the blame .. As per members & Team note have to done research before posting article from websites though I have source link too .. Gud lesson I learnt today so hereafter will try to do research before posting here if not will stay away from article posting for reducing moderation work

@Ritesh bro sorry if u felt hurted or sad personally from this article means .. I don't have any intention to do so just posted as a update that's it

And sorry to all other bros who got hurted

Thanks
Nothing to get hurt bro.. i just mentioned in general.
As the image mentioned Cnn results and source link was something else. Just take care of it while posting and if you ever make mistake, we are there to correct it. Its natural bro.. we all are humans.
Please dont take it personally.
And such threads should be closed, which we generally do. I you felt offended by that, then i am Sorry.
And take care of your health bro.. get well soon.

Last edited:
No anna I meant less controversy I will edit that comment

Vijay tv too gud @ one time I admired many pgms in past .. But our viewers didn't supported then what to do have to run business know so they changed like others now getting gud trp

Its all in the hands of viewers

Back
Top Bottom