General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,298
RE: My Current Status In Lovely DDF

Waiting for new version of tapatalk plugin for forum so that better who is online info shown for tapatalk users also..... ;)

My Current Status In Lovely DDF

Tapatalk is best, now most users online via Tapatalk.

Tapatalk team can do this now too, but they won't. They want to promote their app too, so if any user visit your profile or online page he will get to know about 'tapatalk'. In other forum softwares like vB,xF,IPB they have done the same. So no chance for this change. :lol

mystic said:
Waiting for new version of tapatalk plugin for forum so that better who is online info shown for tapatalk users also..... ;)

The day is coming when no PC user will be available online and all the users will be online only from tapatalk. :hehe

gssran said:
Tapatalk is best, now most users online via Tapatalk.

Well, Tapatalk is good. I really liked Forum Runner...hope they update the app more often and add nuw, exciting features like tapatalk...

Well forumrunner owner sold that site with app. So the development is stopped now. May be they will not provide forumrunner for 1.8 mybb, and then i will delete dreamdth from forumrunner directory. Tapatalk is leading mobile forum browsing app now. ;)

Well just all the friends are here and they r waiting for 00:00 and then its gonna be a BIG BASH..!!! that they have planned for me surprise surprise..

My Current Status In Lovely DDF

Record, all members now at this Time online Via Tapatalk.

Back
Top Bottom