General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,839,267
I Seen SD, TS, Dishtv, VD2H, even RDTV Promos on TV,

But never seen ADTV Promos, or not found any ADTV activities in Social Media also,

So, How ADTV managed top position with Good Customer base in DTH section.

Last edited:
Yes, Im always smiling. But as Dishtv people irritated with stupid questions as a Human, its Natural bhai...;);)
Yes sometimes this CC guys not understand what we say they irritate us so much with silly replies .. Nowadays Ts also hiring these types of CC:undecided:

But as Dishtv people irritated with stupid questions ....
Yes sometimes this CC guys not understand what we say they irritate us ......
Bro why did you not ask that CC guy to transfer your call to a senior member ? Or at least he would have taken your request to be called by a senior member .... :idea:
I always do that because those junior guys only have pre-prepared answers which seldom seed to our main query.
No ?

Bro why did you not ask that CC guy to transfer your call to a senior member ? Or at least he would have taken your request to be called by a senior member .... :idea:
I always do that because those junior guys only have pre-prepared answers which seldom seed to our main query.
No ?

Right Bro, If 1st step is wrong, then we restarted to the process...So again requested (y):D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock