General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,513
  • Views: Views 1,818,578
Bro., as human we all are prone to mistakes at some point or the other. Just that we need to make sure we learn from them and make ourself better.

Bro. I dont think there is anything wrong or inferior in being a Normal member.
On the other hand if you keep patience and remain attached to the forum with your sincere contribution, I am 99.9% sure senior members will reconsider to take you in and restore your position. :cheers:
Thanks n yes I'm happy i said as a normal member .. i learned from my mistake n trying to contribute more in better for the forum :tup:

@DreamFan is unbanned :ouch: He was banned permanently ? How Kind @Bapun Raz bhai is :kiss: Hope he'll not repeat the same mistake again n contribute for the forum by following the rules .

@DreamFan is unbanned :ouch: He was banned permanently ? How Kind @Bapun Raz bhai is :kiss: Hope he'll not repeat the same mistake again n contribute for the forum by following the rules .
Welcome back @DreamFan. I knew that he is not a bad person intentionally unlike some other infamous characters of the forum who have now joined other forums and are defaming them.
This reminds me of @Sagar. In his previous avatar as @Sagurathod (am I right? :huh:) he was banned many times but look where he is today. He is a Super Moderator.
Moreover, the recent discussion about @SarfaRaZ reminds me that no members have been promoted for many months. I am not asking for my own promotion or for anybody's but I am just mentioning that no promotion has taken place for a long time (except the time when @Saj 007, @Sagar and @sumitroy were made SMODs and @Deepu Darling was made a MOD). If they can prove themselves to be worth and make no more mistakes then members like @DreamFan can get their first ever tag.

Last edited:
This reminds me of @Sagar. In his previous avatar as @Sagurathod (am I right? :huh:) he was banned many times but look where he is today. He is a Super Moderator.
Yes, you are right.

When today @DreamFan reported to unban his ID, I remembered my last long vacation when team banned me for 6 months. Our team mates are too kind they always give a last chance even after so many warnings/life ban. But reported member should obey & respect forum rules.

I always respect & thankful to them who teached me in this forum & gave me right direction. Doing mistake is normal in human life but we should learn/improve from these mistakes.

I hope @DreamFan won't break our trust.

All the best(y)

I know @SarfaRaZ bhai,

He got all Tags, and He is some time Moderator also...after some personal issues.. He quitted as Moderator, then He Banned for sometime..after that he is normal member of our forum..
but he is always senior for me.

I remembered that time ,when. Race BTWN me nd Sarfa bro for highest comments in a single day
When. I marked 9K he did 12K than I got banned for this reason for some time..

Last edited:
I remembered that time when Race btwn me ND Saffa bro for highest comments in a single day
When I mark

I remembered that time ,when. Race BTWN me nd Sarfa bro for highest comments in a single day
When. I marked 9K he did 12K than I got banned for this reason for some time..
Yes i remember you use me to ask from where did you post these many comments daily:hehe: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock