General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,009
Last edited:
Hi Bros how you all are doing?Hope well.:)
Just logged in to private my location(as suddenly I realised today).
Hopes some are making most of my presence (in general election thread)Nevermind..be happy:whistle::)
I only play PES game. I have a friend (@Varunkfdd) on DDF who played with me so many times but suddenly he stopped visiting DDF:dodgy:
I never stopped visiting on my own.Visiting was a pride and addiction those days for me.But due to some partial ban I was forced to do so.Nevertheless those are old things now..about 5 months...!:smile:
I really miss ddf but banned hampered my pride...
Playing fortnite now...PES update coming in dec may download then..
A goodnite to all for years to come..

:welcome:Welcome back @Varunkfdd bro:smile:

PES update coming in dec may download then..
Do you know? PES is going to remove the save data for some users who have not logged in to the game for the past 6 months in early December.
I really miss ddf
We are also missing you:cry:

Nevertheless those are old things now..about 5 months...!:smile:
Forget those things & start a new & fresh journey from here:smile::hello:

Hi Bros how you all are doing?Hope well.:)
Just logged in to private my location(as suddenly I realised today).
Hopes some are making most of my presence (in general election thread)Nevermind..be happy:whistle::)

I never stopped visiting on my own.Visiting was a pride and addiction those days for me.But due to some partial ban I was forced to do so.Nevertheless those are old things now..about 5 months...!:smile:
I really miss ddf but banned hampered my pride...
Playing fortnite now...PES update coming in dec may download then..
First Of All Welcome Back Bro:kiss::welcome:
We all Missing You a lot Bro:cry:
I have checked many times on your profile page and waiting for your post from very long time.. And Bro About Past I want to say that We have to forget the bad happenings in our life and we have to move on and Bro You have made so many friends here we all love you bro. So Bro We request you to do a fresh new start:smile:

And Bro One Thing I want to mention about the ban Bro Sometimes team has to make the strict decisions to mantain the decorum of the forum. But That doesn't mean that anyone hates you or don't like you. And Bro if still you have problem about your ban then I will suggest you to create a new thread in talk to team section. Team will surely assist you..
But I request you please don't leave:hands: You are really such a nice person and we all love you a lot:hs:

....Btw, what happened on children's day in your school?
As students it was a usual Chidrens Day, Some speaches and declamation and of course some extra sweets (Laddu) were distributed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom