General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,015
Good Afternoon Friends :) Jumma Mubarak To all my Muslim Bro's:)

Hi @Varunkfdd bro welcome back to DDF...:smile:
I never stopped visiting on my own.Visiting was a pride and addiction those days for me.But due to some partial ban I was forced to do so.

I was the team member who banned you. I want to clarify one thing that, it was not a partial ban. The personal attacking between you and @Kaps was the reason for the ban. First @Kaps got banned from DDF for 10 days at that time you I didn't banned you because @Kaps always makes problems in political threads. After his ban there we saw some members opinions about the ban. In their opinion, you too used the same words so banning one person isn't fair. So considering their opinion, you too got banned for the same period of days we banned@Kaps. So don't think it as a partial ban...:ok:

I really miss ddf but banned hampered my pride.

Don't think like that bro...:no: A Ban will not hamper your pride. In our forum many members got ban multiple times for different reasons, but they still comeback after the ban period and tries to change themselves. I have a perfect example for you; @Sagar bro was a member who got ban multiple times in our forum. Look at his position now...:clap::clap: He changed himself by understanding his mistakes and now he's a SMOD of our forum.

You also have the potential to become a very good member in our forum. So please comeback and be our old @Varunkfdd bro...:smile:

Hi Bros how you all are doing?Hope well.:)
Just logged in to private my location(as suddenly I realised today).
Hopes some are making most of my presence (in general election thread)Nevermind..be happy:whistle::)

I never stopped visiting on my own.Visiting was a pride and addiction those days for me.But due to some partial ban I was forced to do so.Nevertheless those are old things now..about 5 months...!:smile:
I really miss ddf but banned hampered my pride...
Playing fortnite now...PES update coming in dec may download then..
A goodnite to all for years to come..
Welcome Varun I Miss u dear so much
I Miss ur comments so much bro
Thank God u back now happy for that .. pls be active as much as possible

Warm welcome from my side 😘😘😍😍🤩🤩🤗🤗👏👏

How many Hungama tv available

In my SSC STB karimnagar
Hungama tv shows Shin Chin Movies & full hd version of Shin Chan

But

In Dishtv Hungama tv shows only old Shin chan shows

Back
Top Bottom