General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,456
  • Views: Views 1,792,455
I hope you stick with us for a long time because we have lost some brilliant members over the years (I will name two: @Shantanu and @shawl_who)
Thanks for this mention @JollyLNB bro. I keep seeing your mentions in between :D
But I have not left DDF totally. I keep browsing whenever I get time. just don't get enough time to be active as earlier. hope other member misses me as much as you do. :blush2:

Kindly don't say that @Amit1079 bro trolled other DTH removals,Instead In my view he was givi support to ADTV users during the time when Star channels was removed.In my view bro,you also thanked us that day na?
Vishnu You don't know couple of times he trolled Adtv for channel removing u won't trust my words ask him in conversation .. Star issue support is different yes I thanked u & Amit now too no doubt in that but at the same time he trolled sometime that's also fact .. BTW the Worst part is whatever the channels remove he gave the title has "Unpopular Channels" that's very much hurts trolling a channel is different declaring a channel unpopular is different to cover Dth .. on that thread one member said Jaya tv crap I didn't touch is comment coz it's his view based on content .. But giving unpopularity title is different .. if he said crap means I'll explain to him but keep on giving unpopularity title blindly it's completely wrong .. will you accept Vishnu calling Surya & Asianet network channels as unpopular ?? The same feeling I got while reading 😔😔😴😴

Don't expect d2h to close business,you will see it in twice the power soon.
U know me very well but still wrote like this no probs .. let me explain this too .. I will be the 1st person to be happy if that happens d2h beat all Dth as a Ex d2h user .. Will reduce my presence in dishd2h forum to avoid these situations 😊😊

Thanks & Happy Sunday Morning 😊😊

I'm fine bro & u ?

No anna, sister bell's palsy is resolved 90%, but 4 days facing eye infection, doctor also not available due to pongal festival, today only going eye doctor, they told 3 to 7 days after only eye infection is resolve:(, after resolve the eye issue, continue the physiotherapy, hope within 1st week of feb month, everything is resolve

Mom is ok anna, but today facing family issue (dad is unnecessary scolded my mom) :tears::tears:
All be well bro. I can't understand that bell' s palsy(plz mention in Tamil)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock