General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,459
  • Views: Views 1,792,839
Vishnu You don't know couple of times he trolled Adtv for channel removing u won't trust my words ask him in conversation .. Star issue support is different yes I thanked u & Amit now too no doubt in that but at the same time he trolled sometime that's also fact .. BTW the Worst part is whatever the channels remove he gave the title has "Unpopular Channels" that's very much hurts trolling a channel is different declaring a channel unpopular is different to cover Dth .. on that thread one member said Jaya tv crap I didn't touch is comment coz it's his view based on content .. But giving unpopularity title is different .. if he said crap means I'll explain to him but keep on giving unpopularity title blindly it's completely wrong .. will you accept Vishnu calling Surya & Asianet network channels as unpopular ?? The same feeling I got while reading πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄

U know me very well but still wrote like this no probs .. let me explain this too .. I will be the 1st person to be happy if that happens d2h beat all Dth as a Ex d2h user .. Will reduce my presence in dishd2h forum to avoid these situations 😊😊

Thanks & Happy Sunday Morning 😊😊
Hmm..I'll ask him.

I know you very well big brother & I wasn't commenting by standing against you but I wanted to stop the comments in that section (as just when a removal news comes many are jumping into there and defaming & acting as its already removed) because the customers are on the verge and I'm trying to make the situations clear there by informing the updates which I'm receiving.

On your say regarding close of business,I said the truth that it won't happen.dish d2h is moving strategically.

Regarding saying unpopular channels.He might have mentioned those channels except Jaya channels.Are those also popular?(I don't know)

Have a happy Sunday & Good morning dear bro...😘

Bell's palsy symptoms is

Sudden weakness in the muscles on one half of the face.

Just search bell's palsy in google, all the details is came bro
It's really sad bro. Get speedy recovery, in this.πŸ™ In medicine you get any discounts?

I got it @Sagar broπŸ‘πŸ’™
HyhJmG4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock