General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,541
  • Views: Views 1,830,256
Reaction are less for old members comparing to new members.

because of less members available at time.

hence they got less reaction with more posts.

today we have 19000 plus members and soon we have 20000 members.

Respect to all Senior Members.
Good to know you understood that time members were not utilising Like option nor praising members by hitting like .. after @M.J.Sadiq bro made guidelines than members got habituated :tup:

Good to know you understood that time members were not utilising Like option nor praising members by hitting like .. after @M.J.Sadiq bro made guidelines than members got habituated :tup:

Yes bro,

There is time where post get liked, even good morning, good evening wishes gets lots of likes,

Thanks to Admin Team they giving serious warning on giving Likes,

after that only quality posts gets likes,

Reaction are less for old members comparing to new members.

because of less members available at time.

hence they got less reaction with more posts.

today we have 19000 plus members and soon we have 20000 members.

Respect to all Senior Members.
Do You Know About This

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/spammers-inactive-users-pruned.68799/

Some spammers and inactive members accounts was pruned in 2016. I don't know exact number of accounts but as I remembered thousands of accounts removed from ddf.

Don't forget that we always ahead than any other forums in India in all aspects.

Last edited:
Yes bro,

There is time where post get liked, even good morning, good evening wishes gets lots of likes,

Yeah,At the time of my joining I too got likes for good morning...🀣

Then rule came,Now we can hit the like instead of posting good update,Thanks for sharing etc...

Do You Know About This

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/spammers-inactive-users-pruned.68799/

Some spammers and inactive members accounts was pruned in 2016. I don't know exact number of accounts but as I remembered thousands of accounts removed from ddf.

Don't forget that we always ahead than any other forums in India in all aspects.

These type of moves make DDF above all...😘

Last edited:
Welcome Back @iphifi Bro:welcome::love:
:love: Welcome :welcome: @iphifi bro :hs: Give some good news to ADTV users.
Welcome back @iphifi bro :tup::hs:

Thanks guys.:)
I hope to slowly get back to being active here. Missing all the fun. I see @Gopi27 has extracted all codes from app already. (y)
BTW I just want to clarify in public that I have never worked for Airtel. Some people I know on twitter have found this profile and are thinking I am working for Airtel. I am purely here to share and make friends but some are creating fake profiles purely to troll me because they think I am trying to make money from posts here. :eek:

Its like current cricket where everyone praising Kohli is best compare to Sachin, but we know is BEST. #RESPECT Legends are Legends. πŸ™
Thanks a lot bro πŸ™πŸ™ BTW don't forget u too A Legend of DDF πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes bro,

hmm indirectly ur attacking me πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't forget ur Adtv account fate in my hand 🀣🀣😜😜

Just for fun indeed πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
some are creating fake profiles purely to troll me because they think I am trying to make money from posts here. :eek:
That's world never trust anyone until unless they got help from him/her in a needed time πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Money circled us now everything is money except in DDF πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock