General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,543
  • Views: Views 1,832,667
Thanks a lot bro πŸ™πŸ™ BTW don't forget u too A Legend of DDF πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
hmm indirectly ur attacking me πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't forget ur Adtv account fate in my hand 🀣🀣😜😜

Just for fun indeed πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

That's world never trust anyone until unless they got help from him/her in a needed time πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Money circled us now everything is money except in DDF πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

No bro.. That time every member gives likes easily..

Like Me, You, SarfaRaZ, Abhi And others

But mentioned ones are highly given likes..

Sorry if forgets anyone's name..

Thanks to team..

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro πŸ™πŸ™ BTW don't forget u too A Legend of DDF πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
hmm indirectly ur attacking me πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't forget ur Adtv account fate in my hand 🀣🀣😜😜

Just for fun indeed πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

That's world never trust anyone until unless they got help from him/her in a needed time πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Money circled us now everything is money except in DDF πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™
I know you were a member here before you joined ADTV and you are not posting for ADTV's sake. However it really makes me question why I am spending so much time here. Anyway we can be more useful because we are not controlled by corporations. We actually know what we are doing and how to use their product to the max when we are helping voluntarily. :giggle:

Last edited:
Me to confused after iphil bro reply...
Gobinaath my ADTV in your control..
I know you're not going to do anything which hurts our DDF members

Good morning guys. How are you all? I know sometimes we may not be all fine, but still the reply to this question is always "I'm good". So if you are going thru any struggle, then keep up the good work. You will get thru and succeed. If you are already thru it, then bask in the glory of your success. You truly deserve it.

Tomorrow is yet another day, to excel and succeed. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock