General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,788,036
I was aware of it earlier itself and had messaged @Bapun Raz bro regarding the same...
You should not have messaged me. You could have reported the post instead and if didn't got a quicker resolution, try opening a TTT thread. There are other moderators who could have done quicker job while i am offline if you bought it to their attention by making a regular way of report.

But one question to all member, is it important enough for you to reply each post of trolls and make the thread go haywire!

Just report and move on. Trolls doesn't deserve your importance or replies. Infact, you are succeeding their intention by talking and replying to them.

If such spam continues, i have to close this thread permanently like happened with other threads before. This thread is not of any important these days anyways.

Atleast tagged & senior members behave yourself. Such replies increase your post count only.

Have time? Contribute and discuss beautifully on useful threads rather than messing with such troll.

I am still wondering why i need to make you realise of this silly simple thing. If you are old enough on internet, you would have experienced it yourself. Youtube, Twitter, Facebook - everywhere you get them. Do you talk with them one by one and reply them? Does that help you in any way?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock