General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,803,246
You speak with them PM , have any important messages, otherwise they are busy.
1. He is already banned because of duplicate id. You could have checked his user tag and avoided replying him.
2. PM is disabled for newbies as they end up misusing it so he can't and your reply might confuse newbies further.
3. We suggest anyone to post Talk to Team thread if having any queries. If still they PM us, we give them link to that forum, instead of solving their queries via PM. Only thread starter and all team members can see it. It makes easy for us to track down user queries and if a specific team member isn't available, others will help him out.
4. We aren't busy but stupid messages get ignored intentionally as we don't like replying them.
5. Do not reply if you don't know something. Other members who know better than you would reply anyways.
6. Read whole thread till last post before replying so such unpleasant mistakes won't happen like now!

Though you asked in an inappropriate place quoting my post of a different scenario (you could have made a bump to that thread and asked again), i am replying you to clarify your questions.

I suggest new category and a prefix. Was it a stupid post? Just asking. Will avoid the same in the future.
Even though your thread was left with no reply, i pushed the question inside team area along with my improvements to the idea. 5 team members reacted with like to the idea but they didn't replied so it got paused again.

Next time give a thread title which could be easily understable what the thread is about, instead of suggestions.

1. He is already banned because of duplicate id. You could have checked his user tag and avoided replying him.
2. PM is disabled for newbies as they end up misusing it so he can't and your reply might confuse newbies further.
3. We suggest anyone to post Talk to Team thread if having any queries. If still they PM us, we give them link to that forum, instead of solving their queries via PM. Only thread starter and all team members can see it. It makes easy for us to track down user queries and if a specific team member isn't available, others will help him out.
4. We aren't busy but stupid messages get ignored intentionally as we don't like replying them.
5. Do not reply if you don't know something. Other members who know better than you would reply anyways.
6. Read whole thread till last post before replying so such unpleasant mistakes won't happen like now!
Whose Duplicate Id is that Bapun bro?
We need to be careful.
It would be helpful if you let us know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock