General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,900
1. Investing on Dear One's
2. Investing on Self

D5xbcQRU8AEQ91P.jpg

@Neel 006, please don't make unnecessary posts just for the sake of increase of your post counts. Post when necessary. It is not the right way to be super-active as you will end up getting banned. I guess this is the second or third time i am asking you this after your comeback. You are still safe, just don't comment for the sake of participation on any thread, do only if you have something useful to add!

I thought I was the only one here watching the Microsoft's conference. PS If you wanna watch live. You can it watch on CNET's youtube channel.

@Neel 006, please don't make unnecessary posts just for the sake of increase of your post counts. Post when necessary. It is not the right way to be super-active as you will end up getting banned. I guess this is the second or third time i am asking you this after your comeback. You are still safe, just don't comment for the sake of participation on any thread, do only if you have something useful to add!
sorry sir.
Actually,I am changing myself to adjust myself in the forum.For e.g before(on 2018) I hardly got a reaction(daily 1 or 2) but now i am getting reactions.
Actually the matter is I am still a learner and I have nothing to add interesting to add in my posts.If any member has any query I try my best to solve it.I like this forum because it discusses about dth,the topic which I like more.After studying,Instead of browsing ddf,I could also play games.But no,I dont play games.I browse ddf.Because I love this forum :hrt:
At first when I got my longest ban,I decided I will not back here again.Recently,I I wished to visit here but it was before 31st march(my unban date) so I couldnot.
I also thought of creating a duplicate ID (after I buy a laptop)but,when I saw that my ban period has ended,I wished to visit there.And again I got trapped in love of this forum.
This time I got support from @ramesh sky bro.He supported me in every possible ways.
Now,I got love from many members.

my request,as I am a newbie,I am still learning.Mistakes may be there,but a man learns something from his mistakes.

thanks to all.
With love
from @Neel 006 to @Bapun Raz sir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock