General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,406
What is the meaning of tentative in Flipkart? Also can anyone send me a link to a good book to improve one's grammar.
@Dipjyoti Roy Bro from my personal experience I am telling you, the best way to learn English(grammar) is to read, listen and speak.
Our English teacher gave us this formula to learn faster.
Read : Read English magazine, book, newspaper, comics etc... anything (any dam subject) you are most interested in.
Listen : Listen to simple to understand English wherever you can find it. The source does not matter.
Speak : Find a person(s) with whom you can speak without hesitation. If you can't find anyone to speak to then try your own self. Read a newspaper or any other English matter loudly to yourself.
If you sincerely practice all the three above then a time will come when you will automatically know if your grammatically (speaking) correct.
The above formula surely worked for me... hope it works for you too.
Best of luck :hs:

Last edited:
@Dipjyoti Roy Bro from my personal experience I am telling you, the best way to learn English(grammar) is to read, listen and speak.
Our English teacher gave us this formula to learn faster.
Read : Read English magazine, book, newspaper, comics etc... anything (any dam subject) you are most interested in.
Listen : Listen to simple to understand English wherever you can find it. The source does not matter.
Speak : Find a person(s) with whom you can speak without hesitation. If you can't find anyone to speak to then try your own self. Read a newspaper or any other English matter loudly to yourself.
If you sincerely practice all the three above then a time will come when you will automatically know if your grammatically (speaking) correct.
The above formula surely worked for me... hope it works for you too.
Best of luck :hs:
Well explained Bro. In school periods I was a Tamil medium guy. But I had lot of interest in English. Coz my dad , speak fluent. I tried to spoke in English with my co students, they became to laugh. Till I can't speak fluent in English. Coz , I don't following ur above mentioned points. If we speak English, the vocabularies are must. The same my teachers also, teach , to read daily papers. And your tutor , for me also🙏

@ramesh sky bro are your sure you see this expiry date on the glucometer(device itself) ?
Most probably the expiry date is for the strips that come along.
Please check.
Here before , on the device there had no expiry , bro. But now it have. But strips have expiry date. Right I have no device. So upload only , strips.

8NsRM9i.jpg

Last edited:
Now it's arrived. See Bro,👇

LmdE98h.jpg
A word of advice bro.
Maybe you know this already but it is worth mentioning that reading(s) from this type of hand held gulcometers are doubtful.
These type of gulcometer(s) are mostly based on Blood Glucose in contrast to more accurate results which are based on Blood Plasma.
These portable meters are go for those who need to check sugar levels on a regular basis, say daily or 2-3 times a day. In case you need check blood sugar level once a week or so then these meters should not be used. Moreover once you open the strip box from that time onwards their accuracy keeps deteriorating (diminish).
The above mentioned things I am not saying from my side but I was told this by a Lab Technician. Coincidentally, just a few minutes back a friend of mine called and said that he just threw away his glucometer because of its unreliable reading(s). Whereas he had a very reputed brand glucometer.
I am not saying these machines are not worth keeping, just that, they need to be used with caution with time to time comparison with more reliable methods of testing Blood Sugar level.
For more info you can Google "is reading of handheld glucometer reliable" ....

A word of advice bro.
Maybe you know this already but it is worth mentioning that reading(s) from this type of hand held gulcometers are doubtful.
These type of gulcometer(s) are mostly based on Blood Glucose in contrast to more accurate results which are based on Blood Plasma.
These portable meters are go for those who need to check sugar levels on a regular basis, say daily or 2-3 times a day. In case you need check blood sugar level once a week or so then these meters should not be used. Moreover once you open the strip box from that time onwards their accuracy keeps deteriorating (diminish).
The above mentioned things I am not saying from my side but I was told this by a Lab Technician. Coincidentally, just a few minutes back a friend of mine called and said that he just threw away his glucometer because of its unreliable reading(s). Whereas he had a very reputed brand glucometer.
I am not saying these machines are not worth keeping, just that, they need to be used with caution with time to time comparison with more reliable methods of testing Blood Sugar level.
For more info you can Google "is reading of handheld glucometer reliable" ....
It's glad to know , u are an lab technician 👍. What I do bro some costumers asking this in my Shop. How I say , no to them. Btw I am an pharmacist cum incharge in a chemist shop. And I accepted Ur kind advice 😍😍

Last edited:
DreamFan thinking makings fool to all members here even on result day websites updated board result very fast but why he was not attached marks screenshot 😡 I think he was not give 90% marks it might be less. I found he is biggest like liar in the forum. From nowonwards I will never trust on him :angry2:😠

DreamFan thinking makings fool to all members here even on result day websites updated board result very fast but why he was not attached marks screenshot 😡 I think he was not give 90% marks it might be less. I found he is biggest like liar in the forum. From nowonwards I will never trust on him :angry2:😠
Very true. I want to remove my post in that thread if it is possible to edit posts in a locked thread.
EDIT: Yes, I can edit posts in a locked thread, but I have decided to let it be. No need to flog a dead horse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock