General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,254
After some doses of Humour in the previous Posts - Here Found some extraordinary Glimpses of Wild Life Emotions as well as in Every Quarter of Liveliness........
VisjtzO.jpg

🐦🐇Cuteness Reloaded🐹🐢

DreamFan thinking makings fool to all members here even on result day websites updated board result very fast but why he was not attached marks screenshot 😡 I think he was not give 90% marks it might be less. I found he is biggest like liar in the forum. From nowonwards I will never trust on hi
Really,:sleepy2:
Only I am the fool that I believed on him.
I thought he has changed.But....I am wrong.
Feeling very sad and heartbroken today.
From today,I have stopped following @DreamFan.
Because,He broke my heart.:cf2:

Whoa! You are talking as if you are here from 5-6 years.

Again, Please do not unnecessary try to participate in every member's conversations. Just post informative things if you have else don't post anything. If you get only 1 useful thing to post, do post that with no contribution whole month. That will atleast keep you unbanned. What's the use of 500 odd posts with banned badge because of spamming!

You won't understand this as its 6th time i am saying it probably. I rather block your posting privileges so you can browse but can't post useless.

Remember we do chat but we give priority to information sharing. What you are doing is timepass and converting this as social media.

It's pretty ironic I got warned for asking illegal means to stream Netflix. Usually I am one of the guys who always finds and post legal ways to stream any content here. For eg DDF Exclusive - Here's where to watch AEW's Double or Nothing in India.
I am not defending myself. I did violate forum rules. I by no means was going to watch anything illegally. I do try illegal apps. But I try out of curiosity. I already got premium membership of most streaming app.

It's pretty ironic I got warned for asking illegal means to stream Netflix. Usually I am one of the guys who always finds and post legal ways to stream any content here. For eg DDF Exclusive - Here's where to watch AEW's Double or Nothing in India.
I am not defending myself. I did violate forum rules. I by no means was going to watch anything illegally. I do try illegal apps. But I try out of curiosity. I already got premium membership of most streaming app.
Now you will blame us next when you see a permanent ban for posting this under General chat thread as a result of repeated rule violation. If you have dispute or feedback on moderator action they can only be placed under TTT if you are unbanned. Anyways, i guess its hard time i should update my ignore list so other moderators can handle your issues while i can focus on rest of the things. Its just waste of time trying to make you understand every small simple thing.

I have no idea what's wrong with you but you take things so differently than others. After we asked you to stop vulgarity you kept reporting posts as vulgar for no reason. Even simple jokes are not left. We are there for all things, you don't need to spam us with everything you see unelss its necessary. I don't go further on it, even if you take me, i won't be reading them.

You did a mistake, you got wanred for it. That's it. What's the use of a public clarification when everyone of us know what you did was wrong. Just don't do it and you will be safe. Moreover its a illegal act/piracy so further damage you are doing by talking on it.

Frankly speaking, we don't get as much complaints as we get only from you from anyone else ever. Now you may 'stop complaining us totally and later anything goes wrong write i wasn't supposed to complain even if i am aware'. That's not how i am saying but you should use mind rather than using everything just like chat service. We are a very small team trying to run site carefully, making unnecessary issue out of things because you got a notice for similar thing doesn't make much sense.

I want to change my name permanently.
I think this name is funny.So changed it as prachetas.It is not funny.
Remember, you registered that name @Prachetas and started talking to yourself for which we have to ban both these IDs.

i had been banned for useless posts
Now follow the forum rules strictly and nothing will happen.
Avoid useless posts in future.
Do anyone know why @Neel 006 bro has been banned
just curious to know
You have good skills of talking to yourself. Do that at your home instead of wasting our time here. Atleast till you get some maturity on how to behave on a forum.

You advised yourself from one ID to follow forum rules strictly and same day broke rules from other ID! And, now logged into other ID after ban on other ID and asking why other ID got banned where as we gave proper reason of ban, why not just check it? Such cheap tricks are not entertained here. We already have mentioned one ID per person! Go to school instead of wasting internet bandwidth.

Ban logs Ref...

If your first name rejected for change you gave another. That itself says you do not want a specific name but want to get rid of current name in anyway.

You need a mindset change, not username change.

Few days back i reminded you of our rules again and you started PMing me, mailing us and opened a thread to TTT to close your account. Removed all your profile details and replaced them as 'Unknown'

561D1mi.jpg

Sounds like since you got caught multiple time you wanted to ran away instead of correcting yourself.

Your signature says, You're the best however that doesn't seems so. Lot better guys who are really champ but never say so. And now if i talk to you back on your lecture to DreamFan then you might take it to heart and feel bad again as the day i said it you mailed us to delete your account.

Your account closure thread has a reply from us however you didn't answered that.

mmadhankumar said:
We don't "close" any account. The best solution is to logout of the forums and don't login back. Why do you even want to close it. Do you have any issues with anyone. If you can share why you wanted to close your account please post here. We can see if we could do something, to resolve it.

Now if i rephrase the above, i believe on you after your comeback post ban as you promised to stay poisitive and post only when necessary. However you broke our heart and changed your mind again and now becoming even more childish than before by doing all these silly things.

Thanks buddy
Again, read my post:
Whoa! You are talking as if you are here from 5-6 years.

Again, Please do not unnecessary try to participate in every member's conversations. Just post informative things if you have else don't post anything. If you get only 1 useful thing to post, do post that with no contribution whole month. That will atleast keep you unbanned. What's the use of 500 odd posts with banned badge because of spamming!

You won't understand this as its 6th time i am saying it probably. I rather block your posting privileges so you can browse but can't post useless.

Remember we do chat but we give priority to information sharing. What you are doing is timepass and converting this as social media.

You do not need to thank anyone by replying him. More than thanking him you are spamming the forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock