General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,111
@Neel 006,

Yet another violation.

We also don't encourage anyone to tag everyone. If anyone does, we remove them. It makes the page lengthy unnecessarily. First post has the list, that's enough.:)

You tagged all member names!

To be fair almost everybody below your post also started doing it.
I didn't saw anyone else doing it than Neel. However two members did special mention for a few members.
@Dipjyoti Roy is AJ Borah a hardcore wwe fan? Jericho's list happened such a long time ago and is now only popular with core fans. The casuals have forgotten it.
Why didn't you mentioned and asked him directly bro? @Dipjyoti Roy is the mediator ah! 😂

@Dipjyoti Roy is AJ Borah a hardcore wwe fan? Jericho's list happened such a long time ago and is now only popular with core fans. The casuals have forgotten it.
Casual enough to have Natalya as DP last December. I always only hardcore fans like me loved Nattie. Among hardcore fans I think Rajkumar bro loves wrestling. He is being watching since Attitude era.

Last edited:
Can we have mock test extension for the site? Ever time some kid violates forum's rules. He or she need to give a test to get his ID unblock. Also grownup gets to write essays to get ID block. This sounds fun. :gang:

I didn't saw anyone else doing it than Neel. However two members did special mention for a few members.

Why didn't you mentioned and asked him directly bro? @Dipjyoti Roy is the mediator ah! 😂
Well DJ tagged me in a pic which says You made the list which is a joke restricted to wwe fans only and not all will get what it is. AJ bro was confused and DJ didn't explain it so i wanted him to do so :tongue2: :biggrin:

Edit : Just realised he did so my post is invalid! Lets end this wrestling related discussion here.

Last edited:
Well DJ tagged me in a pic which says You made the list which is a joke restricted to wwe fans only and not all will get what it is. AJ bro was confused and DJ didn't explain it so i wanted him to do so :tongue2: :biggrin:

Edit : Just realised he did so my post is invalid! Lets end this wrestling related discussion here.
For the confused folks.

G5dXcNZ.gif

Just kidding folks. I'll create a general wrestling discussion thread. No more wrestling on general chat thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom