General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,108
kO2HKzx.png

☝ Whoever invented this will sure go to hell.

Really Bro, Still not get the purpose of this things,

Some sites ask for capache or something. If a person fills all the required thing. So he can easily fill the capache also. don't know what the hell this ask.

Really Bro, Still not get the purpose of this things,

Some sites ask for capache or something. If a person fills all the required thing. So he can easily fill the capache also. don't know what the hell this ask.
You needed that to probe your are not a robot.

@Neel 006 you are a kid. It's not a manner that argue with you for my age. And you laughing about me. I thank God, is it laughing for you? Plz be a good guy. Ok.

kO2HKzx.png

☝ Whoever invented this will sure go to hell.
DDF has it too for password resets and registrations however it comes only when internet gaint doubts on you or you fail multiple times or your IP is listed as spam.

I can imagine the amount of people (non-human) would join on hourly basis if this thing doesn't exists. It works really well but problematic when humans get stuck.

Hey friends
After 4 years I found this video. Where 2 Ghosts are caught in Camera of a Assamese news channel FOCUS NE( closed now) don't know this video is true or false. The channel should Edit the video for TRP. Post here because I watched it in 2015 and found it again.

Source

DDF has it too for password resets and registrations however it comes only when internet gaint doubts on you or you fail multiple times or your IP is listed as spam.

I can imagine the amount of people (non-human) would join on hourly basis if this thing doesn't exists. It works really well but problematic when humans get stuck.
Images ones are badly flawed. I got stuck several times.
Don't know. Only write as ''a good step by people in Guwahati''.
I 80% think it's Navagraha temple. And our city's monkeys are good. In 2012 we were visiting a different temple located near Kamakhya temple. My grandmother didn't want to walk much so she stayed near a shop. Since phones weren't allowed in temple we put in a plastic bag along with all the prasad from Kamakhya and gave it to grandma. Guess what a monkey snatch the bag. Then miracle happened monkeys took the dry fruits and return the bag. Phew! The phones were bloody expensive.
@Neel 006 you are a kid. It's not a manner that argue with you for my age. And you laughing about me. I thank God, is it laughing for you? Plz be a good guy. Ok.
Healthy tip for you to get rid of your anxiety is to ignore him. You will say something he will say something. After which you both will get upset. Just ignore his post from now on.

Back
Top Bottom