General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,841,550
Neel Bro,

Your Yesterday Visit to DDF, Bhai I know at your age Its Common, So No Problem at all for Me.

q3oyKtn.jpg

@A.J.Borah Bro, You Guys never utilized the Real Meaning Childhood Bro. Really Feel Sad for Upcoming Kids.

Duniya Badal Rahi Hai,

When I was 13, No Phones, No Compute Games, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter.

Not Even Knows the Meaning of Life.

Just Enjoying My Golden Days,

Missing Those Days...
Bro please don't think that deep and and lose hope. You're a father now. Tomorrow we don't know what kind of technology your son will he be exposed to. Things keep changing and we can't keep reminding ourselves of those good days and be sad. Even my childhood was awesome and i laugh at kids these days but probably when they grow up they will laugh at other kids. This is what life is bro 😊

Bro please don't think that deep and and lose hope. You're a father now. Tomorrow we don't know what kind of technology your son will he be exposed to. Things keep changing and we can't keep reminding ourselves of those good days and be sad. Even my childhood was awesome and i laugh at kids these days but probably when they grow up they will laugh at other kids. This is what life is bro 😊

You Are Right Bro, Hence Said Parivartan Hi Sansar Ka Niyam Hai (Changing is Life Rule)

Whenever u come online i get a notification :ROFLMAO:
Ily. I get a Google alert when you are online elsewhere too you know the other entertaining place you visit. :lol:
He needs to watch Leila. Simulators are replacing electric chair nowadays. 🙁

Your system is flawed bro. I disabled my online status. But my online status is still visible.
You will still see yourself online, others won't. Try incognito mode, you won't see yourself listed online (make sure you aren't logged in and checking as guest).

System is not flawed and quite advanced bro. If anyone encounters any bug/error page, it automatically logs an error with error exceptions, and we try to fix them asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock