General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,840,734
Lots of Our DDF Buddies Using Anime as Avatar, I think Lots Anime Lovers available in DDF.

Still Missing My Fav Channel Animax,

Im Registered here for Animax and New DTH Connection,

Search my past history, continuously Im Asking About Animax Channel, But Banned Only One Time... That Was Unaware about Adult Connect.

Lots of Our DDF Buddies Using Anime as Avatar, I think Lots Anime Lovers available in DDF.

Search my past history, continuously Im Asking About Animax Channel, But Banned Only One Time... That Was Unaware about Adult Connect.
Forget it bro. Many members don't want such content to be aired on TV. You can easily find any anime you want online.

Favourite animes?

Forget it bro. Many members don't want such content to be aired on TV. You can easily find any anime you want online.

Thanks for Suggestion Bro.

But TV Experience and Online Experience.

TV Experience, Much Better, Because We Have No Rights To Fast Forward anything. In online We are the King :blush2:

Thanks for Suggestion Bro.

But TV Experience and Online Experience.

TV Experience, Much Better, Because We Have No Rights To Fast Forward anything. In online We are the King :blush2:
You are old school type guy bro. It's fine! I can understand why you prefer that. But the new regulations are supported by many members which will censor and cut many scenes and experience of watching anime will be bad when some scenes are cut. Even innocent anime like kochikame has some things which people find inappropriate. I totally agree with you but when majority of the people are against it what can we do.

Happy International Yoga Day to all my DDF friends & all people of world.
PHJMc4n.jpg
4QuIzHs.jpg

Happy International Yoga Day to all my DDF friends & all people of world.
PHJMc4n.jpg
4QuIzHs.jpg
It's something you celebrate by practicing it yourself and making it a part of your life. Even if you wanted to wish could have waited till morning. Who does Yoga at midnight? Wanted to wish first that's why huh? 🤣

It's something you celebrate by practicing it yourself and making it a part of your life. Even if you wanted to wish could have waited till morning. Who does Yoga at midnight? Wanted to wish first that's why huh? 🤣
Just wished at first 😉😉

Bro my friend asking me that will I go to Yoga day celebration in town and in school. I forgot about it.
After know that tomorrow is Yoga Day just I posted a message here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock