General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,900
Looks like time to also block from posting in this thread 🤐
Yeah. As you said @A.J.Borah has posted 111 posts in the last 7 days, out of those 35 came only from General chat thread. He should rather try to make constructive posts than doing chat.

It will be new, Sir(y)
My thread creation privilages are stopped from some days back.
I requested the team to allow me only one thread.But they did not respond to me.
So I also stopped requesting for thread creation.
Team Decided to stop your thread creation privilages. Don't ask us to unblock it, we are not going to do it anytime soon
Can I be allowed to create only one thread?
Hope I will post constructive discussions so that my restriction will be over.Till then,I will post only important things in other sections.

I am not angry with any team member.
Because I know whatever they are doing they are only to make me understand my mistakes.:)

Last edited:
It will be new, Sir(y)
Everyone understood it is a typo. I don't think you need to correct such minor quriks every now and then. Saw you correctly many members such typos. It looks awkward since it isn't that they misspelled the word but their keyboard button wrongly pressed.
My thread creation privilages are stopped from some days back.
I requested the team to allow me only one thread.But they did not respond to me.
So I also stopped requesting for thread creation.
That is because you would end up making more unnecessary threads, you promise to not but your mind (and age) would do everything opposite.
Hope I will post constructive discussions so that my restriction will be over.Till then,I will post only important things in other sections.
Doesn't seems so. You have never been useful, you try to act as changed and end up making more havoc later. You do not need to ask or show us the change as previously said - we will accept it ourselves when we feel so.

That said, you are also banned from this thread so you can concentrate on making quality content.

Yes.. It will Shahid Life Time Performance

I seen Arjun Reddy four Times in Theatre

At today evening going for Kabir Singh..

Same script, music, director... Works It 👍👌
Irony at its best. You were distrurbed by what happened to that kid in your dp. Yet you are praising a movie with a character that doesn't know the meaning of the word consent. Movies like these encourages man to treat women badly. Don't glorify machoness to Indian men. It won't go well for the society.

Irony at its best. You were distrurbed by what happened to that kid in your dp. Yet you are praising a movie with a character that doesn't know the meaning of the word consent. Movies like these encourages man to treat women badly. Don't glorify machoness to Indian men. It won't go well for the society.
What...

Both are Different Bro... That's Movie..
I think You are Not Seen Movie... Hence you hating that scene..

Baby Matter Plz don't speak about that... Still shameful for me as Human Being

What...

Both are Different Bro... That's Movie..
I think You are Not Seen Movie... Hence you hating that scene..

Baby Matter Plz don't speak about that... Still shameful for me as Human Being
Reviews were enough to discourage me. Even in comedy it's inappropriate. I didn't mean to upset you. If I did I am sorry. I hate those animal who did horrific stuff to that baby. But I always find these movies glorifying machoness one of the root cause of assualts. You get why most bad things happen in North. Because of bad elders who glorifies machoness. Yet they corrupt mind of young boys who ends up assualting women to show their dominance.

Reviews were enough to discourage me. Even in comedy it's inappropriate. I didn't mean to upset you. If I did I am sorry. I hate those animal who did horrific stuff to that baby. But I always find these movies glorifying machoness one of the root cause of assualts. You get why most bad things happen in North. Because of bad elders who glorifies machoness. Yet they corrupt mind of young boys who ends up assualting women to show their dominance.

Sad for That Bro...

And Don't Go with Reviews Bro...

Really I feel You Love the Movie after seeing It.

Nothing Disgusting in Movie... Reviews are based on their Minds and FANS

Sad for That Bro...

And Don't Go with Reviews Bro...

Really I feel You Love the Movie after seeing It.

Nothing Disgusting in Movie... Reviews are based on their Minds and FANS
If You are Like Current Online Streaming Original then this Movie far better than that Series Bro..

Sorry bros it won't happen again dnt fight against each other
Lastly I thought century's means 100 that's why I posted it otherwise I will rember it that century means 1000 not 100
Bro You need not to be sorry. Just Keep Hardworking and Keep Earning. Members can post their centuries of 100+ if it is earned in a longer time and there is not a problem in it but if you are completing a century of 100+ in 2-3 days and a regular poster then you need not to post everytime. Nothing more than that. You are really doing very nice work and keep carry on..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock