General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,667
So you guys own Indian Cricket Players. Right? They don't have personal life? All they have do is play for you. You go train and be skilled enough to play for the Indian team than sack or replace whoever you want. Shame on anyone dragging Kohli - Anushka's personal relationship into a cricket discussion.

Sorry, about the sarcasm. Next time I'll hold a sign when I am being sarcastic.
TxCAQId.gif

Don't label me liar I never refused to help anyone.

Sorry, about the sarcasm. Next time I'll hold a sign when I am being sarcastic.
TxCAQId.gif

Don't label me liar I never refused to help anyone.
You don't make sarcastic comments about schooling man. It's highly unprofessional. Many in India are genuinely not able to get an education for many reasons. Please bro, try to understand when to be sarcastic next time.

You don't make sarcastic comments about schooling man. It's highly unprofessional. Many in India are genuinely not able to get an education for many reasons. Please bro, try to understand when to be sarcastic next time.
My mistake. I apologise. I won't make fun of schooling. At our school there is evening school program for underprivileged children.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock