General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,957
There are the task. The photoshoots. The emotional journey of the contestants. If one wants to enjoy watch girls with skimpy clothes watch any of the religious programs. They have more skimpy clothes wearing girls than India's Next Top Model. Because of perverts I feel uncomfortable subscribing to FTV.

And about the show India's Top Model. It's now Next Top Model and airs on Colors Infinity. Season 1 ended last year.

huh...I don't care abt the emotional journey nd other stuff..... bikini is all what I m emotional abt ! :rofl2:

So, Why they showing at 11 Pm with Disclaimer.
Idk ask Star. If girls wearing bikinis are vulgar. Why doesn't Bahubali comes with a disclaimer? Those songs on first movie sure had so much vulgarity. Even music channel should air disclaimers before airing item songs.

Idk ask Star. If girls wearing bikinis are vulgar. Why doesn't Bahubali comes with a disclaimer? Those songs on first movie sure had so much vulgarity. Even music channel should air disclaimers before airing item songs.

No Vulgar in this Song. People loves this song... :love:

Source

@DJ Roy Bro. I think, 6 months back, you mentioned in post, that "I don't like to go theatre and watch movies." And you always opposite to these types of content. Nowadays you change a lot. From that post I loved so much you. Coz in these days also, there is a good man also there!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock