General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,477
@DJ Roy Bro. I think, 6 months back, you mentioned in post, that "I don't like to go theatre and watch movies." And you always opposite to these types of content. Nowadays you change a lot. From that post I loved so much you. Coz in these days also, there is a good man also there!!
Lol, read carefully what I said. I hated going to theatre because of poor experience. People on phones, crying children and overpriced food. The most thing that annoyed me was random pause. English movies doesn't have interval. I went to watch Cars 3. They paused in the middle of race. By the time I was back. They resumed it. Then why shall I pay money to watch incomplete movies.

And about my post with vulgarity on Netflix. I was talking about vulgarity. I said they could offer us a clean version for us to enjoy with our family as those content are made to enjoy at home.

Last edited:
Meanwhile reacting to this conversations above about girls isn't vulgar. But me writing about a show was. What an irony. 👏👏👏

Because of Team Allowed this Conversation, So I giving Reactions to the Post, which I got something Interesting :LOL:

Instead of laughing. If you find it vulgar and offensive as a protest you should ignore it.

I don't thing anything Vulgar conversation here, If its found then MOD will clear that. Don't get to panic bro, Everybody here is Freedom of their choice.

You think its Vulgar, Others also thinking is same rarely happens bro.

Top 4 Hashtag

ECp3U_oXYAEbkla

Thought i should leave a reply here. Yes, We don't allow content which aren't suitable for family audience. But that doesn't mean you can't even make a post with the word bikini in it.

First let me explain what does vulgar mean. I ain't a English scholar but from what I know, vulgar usually refers to explicit, derogatory, offensive reference - may be a comment, image, video, or action - most likely towards the opposite s#x.

Now, Bikini isn't vulgar. It's our "traditional Indian mentality" which gets confused between sensuous and vulgarity. A women can be sensuous in a bikini but vulgar in a saree. It all depends how they carry the outfit and their attitude. I believe it's because of the conservative setup of our family and education. And that should mandatorily change.

Hopefully it changes in future so that the women actually get freedom from us (men). It's their body, and they know what suits them better. If we think bikini is vulgar, the problem lies in our eyes not their outfit. Change the way you look at them.

It's very appropriate to recall this line today, "The world looks the way, you look at it" - said by none other than today's birthday baby, Lord Sri Krishna in Bhagavad Gita

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock