General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,503
  • Views: Views 1,811,663
I have watched it several times. It never gets old. I am sad to admit I had a DVD of it. It didn't air on TV much in early 2000s.
I'm saying about Theri bro .. in 2000s how i think you're saying about some other movie :huh:

Early 2000s was weird. I use to like that Hindi version of that movie Mas so much. I watched the Telegu version first at neighbourhood's uncle house. I watched the movie so much on repeat.

I've watched it so many times if i remember only in Tv i watched 15-16 times in MAX & 2-3 times in Max 2 also :hehe: Never get boring . Anupan kher acting in this movie :lol:
Even the songs are great. We also learn so much from that movie. Never take food from strangers.

Excellent insider info! Hoping for &xplor HD.

BTW, your phone's font is really wobbly. You should consider changing it.
Thanks bro . Tell me a good font name :wink2: which font you're using bro :huh:

Thanks bro . Tell me a good font name :wink2: which font you're using bro :huh:
You can try Product Sans/Google Sans, which I use. It is the headline font of Pixel devices. In the system UI, I see Google Sans, but on webpages it is the standard Roboto.

@Abhinav842 uses this font on his phone (after rooting and installing a Magisk module, so it is the only font that appears—he does not see the default Roboto anywhere).
Check a font called "default font". It looks better than anything on any phone.:p
I actually prefer the older Roboto (found until KitKat) to the current one.

Last edited:
You can try Product Sans/Google Sans, which I use. It is the headline font of Pixel devices. In the system UI, I see Google Sans, but on webpages it is the standard Roboto.

@Abhinav842 uses this font on his phone (after rooting and installing a Magisk module, so it is the only font that appears—he does not see the default Roboto anywhere).

I actually prefer the older Roboto (found until KitKat) to the current one.
What is that new font play store is using? It's really awesome.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock