General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,459
  • Views: Views 1,792,727
Is the new member 'DreamDTH News' something like a bot which will create a summarized thread regarding newly published articles ?

@Bapun Raz bro...

So I went to movie where coincidentally I met my brother. He had an i10. So after the movie he insisted on dropping me. I thought i10 was a better option than a shared taxi. So by the time we reached parking. We saw a scratch on his car which isn't a big deal for me. He was on rage wanted to kill the person who did it. And I was worried I couldn't leave as I was expecting him to be in trouble. After half an hour an extremely attractive woman showed up and left with her yellow vespa which probably scratch the car as it was right next to his i10. He turned into silent mode. He didn't say anything. And now I wanted to kill him. I was supposed to be home at 8:30 pm. I reached home at 9:30 pm.

Last edited:
Is it old fashioned to still buy albums? I bought all albums of a particular artist since a child. Now I am stuck whether to buy the album or just stick to steaming services.

Congrats SarfaRaZ Bro.... After many months... You back to top of table in both 👍😎
Thanks bro I've not noticed about Reactions also when did i crossed somnath n Bapun Bhai :undecided: :blush2:
Also iTunes was much better than play store. It offers digital booklet. Play Store doesn't.
Bro why you always not edit your above posts when you missed something :huh: i seen many time you forget some n than post it in other posts within 3-4 minutes Gap :em:

Bro why you always not edit your above posts when you missed something :huh: i seen many time you forget some n than post it in other posts within 3-4 minutes Gap :em:
It's a different thing that's why I didn't edited. I was seeking help on first post and wondering something about different on second post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock