General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,461
  • Views: Views 1,792,991
I told at time.Not that time.

I was there at last year:p(In Ixx
I am sure what i thought and read everyone else also read same way. Either you are doing your school pranks here or we are fools to tolerate you. (Not being rude, just saying fact). I think its a insult and disrespect to the forum i did by adding you to my ignore list than taking necessary actions.

If i ban you start asking for things i do here to implement on other forum. If you are unbanned you spoil atmosphere here. You should seriously stay within your school now and come back after a few years. I am not insulting you, just guiding you as a big brother. You should not trouble us but more importantly shouldn't spoil your own childhood due to forums.

Can anyone make me understand by India suddenly started interfering with elections in foreign countries. Modi openly asked to vote for Trump by saying "Abki Bar Trump Sarkar", why he did this, what will happen if Trump looses the election just like PM's friend Benjamin Netanyahu?

Relations between both countries may go off track if US gets a Republican president as our PM has supported Democratic Party and asked Indian Americans to not vote Republican party.

Last edited:
Can anyone make me understand by India suddenly started interfering with elections in foreign countries. Modi openly asked to vote for Trump by saying "Abki Bar Trump Sarkar", why he did this, what will happen if Trump looses the election just like PM's friend Benjamin Netanyahu?

Relations between both countries may go off track if US gets a Republican president as our PM has supported Democratic Party and asked Indian Americans to not vote Republican party.
My view (not actual facts). Impressed by Trump's view on Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Prime Minister Minister might have asked Trump to mediate on Kashmir issue as we all know how loud mouth Trump is. Everything got out embarrassing our whole nation that US had to deny such discussions as these conversations aren't supposed to be out.

Meanwhile Modi and BJP are overwhelmed by their General Election results. Seeing opposition lose confidence. They doesn't seem to care about anything anymore. They will do whatever they feel like doing until they lose in couple of states.

Last edited:
Hi guys

OMG last 72hrs was a terrible to me even I scared abt my body condition wheather I can able survive or not from the illness 😰😰😱😱

Suffered by diarrhoea , fever , headache , cold , stomach pain 😰😰 .. somewhat ok now scared till now and very tired

Hi guys

OMG last 72hrs was a terrible to me even I scared abt my body condition wheather I can able survive or not from the illness 😰😰😱😱

Suffered by diarrhoea , fever , headache , cold , stomach pain 😰😰 .. somewhat ok now scared till now and very tired

Great Bro! Same Thing Happened To Me, In April / May

Hi guys

Consult a doctor asap bro! Get well soon bro.💐

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock