General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,503
  • Views: Views 1,811,911
But basements can also be bright. Its the Attic thats usually dark.
Talking about attic. We had one at my grandmother's house. I didn't knew about it. I was sleeping. A ladder came down from roof top as my grandmother was cleaning it. I creep out. Over getting up the attic found the greatest gems of Indian history. We had bundles of Orunodoi and some rare books saved by our family since centuries.
Orunodoi - Wikipedia

Let me tell you something how everybody complains that this generation doesn't go out and play. How can we? At first the heat is unbearable these days. And all our playground are stolen by previous generation with stupid malls and housing complexes. Also stadiums are made for elite athletes. Ofcourse we would switch to arcades and video games because of lack of options.

Hi guys

OMG last 72hrs was a terrible to me even I scared abt my body condition wheather I can able survive or not from the illness 😰😰😱😱

Suffered by diarrhoea , fever , headache , cold , stomach pain 😰😰 .. somewhat ok now scared till now and very tired
Take Care Bro...

hats off to this forum..my comments hurt someone's ego and comments got deleted... Deleting account....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock