General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,036
@asgworldindia bro, Why are you writing everything again and again?

If you didn't know something, you shouldn't have posted 👇 based on your assumptions. That's it!
This Shot Captured during this Durga Puja in Kolkata
(Shot was taken by One of My Best Friend who by Profession A Wonderful Independent Film Maker in Bangla Film Industry.)

OK let's end here. 🕊

@asgworldindia bro, Why are you writing everything again and again?
Because there are 2 Parts of Your Allegation regarding the Post. I have cleared the First Part last Night and Apologise.
And Today I have Given Proof of the Identity and relationship of that Person whom You have declared an Non Existence Person and whole DDF community is thinking that I am a Lier and only a Lier. Hence I have attached all necessary Selfies to prove it better.

OK let's end here. 🕊
That's My Point also @sumitroy Brother. Let's amicably be Friend :hs: and positively Move on to the other Interesting matters on DDF. 🕊

You can see her twwet or it didn't visible to you.
I can see what you posted here and read her bio or some of recent tweets/retweets. I don't know about that tweet, I follow wire website not Twitter handles of their every author/editor. Feel free to post the tweet you are talking about.

Using Airtel 2G 😭 Till yesterday everything was perfect but suddenly from today morning no Internet on 4G or 3G network, just 2G internet working.
Screenshot-20191017-170038.jpg

Airtel guys have raised complaint and said that they are building new site which will be activated in a couple of weeks. But they failed to give reason of no 4G internet. Maybe some construction work going on 🤷

EDIT: Finally after more than 12 hours of complete 4G/3G blackout now services are restored again. Not noticing any change, same speeds, don't know what they did..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock