General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,184
This is just hilarious i m shocked after saw this :skd:
70481732-499595547548842-1038191752892059351-n
Is it super Sports Graphics :huh: :skd:
Dream spell by both the Bowlers .. one scored 350 n other one nearly to score Triple century :rofl2: :lol:

Last edited:
it's a few years back bro, that guy was in the news too, but nowhere to be found now
Yes the news was from 2016.
Pranav Dhanawade is an Indian cricketer from Kalyan, Maharashtra. Batting in one innings, stretching over 4 and 5 January 2016, he became the first person to score more than 1,000 runs in one innings in an officially recognised match.

Can't Stop Laughing by seeing this Meme of Cricket Fans imitating the Film Poster of "War"

What a Creativity !!!!!!

Now this is called A Fantastic Harmonical Irony
There is One God & One religion. ......Humanity

This Shot Captured during this Durga Puja in Kolkata
(Shot was taken by One of My Best Friend who by Profession A Wonderful Independent Film Maker in Bangla Film Industry.)
Bro, you're lying. This image isn't captured during this Durga Puja.
According to this website (@canvas.of.india - Canvas Of India - Presents F E A T U R E S Picture by 🔹@pursuit_of_shutter...) the picture was posted on 21st November 2018 and your best friend who by profession a wonderful independent film maker gave you a low quality blurred cropped image. I got better version of the same picture 🤣.

I doubt your best friend who by profession a wonderful independent film maker even exists :unsure:.

Let Me clear Your Doubts @sumitroy Brother :-

Bro, you're lying. This image isn't captured during this Durga Puja.
According to this website (@canvas.of.india - Canvas Of India - Presents F E A T U R E S Picture by 🔹@pursuit_of_shutter...) the picture was posted on 21st November 2018 .
This Snapshot was Provided to Me by My one of Best Friend through Social Media where He said that he received the Snap during this Puja. I have not cross checked about the details regarding the Owner or else in details which You have digged out through Research.So the particular Date was not verified by Me as He said and cleared backdrop of the Image is Durga Idol in a Pandal.

Your best friend who by profession a wonderful independent film maker gave you a low quality blurred cropped image. I got better version of the same picture 🤣.
I have only shared that Image which My friend passed on to Me. I am not an Expert regarding whether this Photo or Image Blurred or Cropped from other Site or so on.

I doubt your best friend who by profession a wonderful independent film maker even exists :unsure:.
My Best Friend who by Profession not only a Wonderful Independent Film Maker but also a Lyricist - Director of Mainstream Bangla Films also. At beginning of his Career he was a Cartoonist in a leading Childrens Magazine. His name is Soukarya Ghoshal who made Super hit and Critically acclaimed films like "Pendulum" / "Rainbow Jelly" and now working with Mainstream Banner Surinder Films for the film 'Bhootpuri' which will release in 2020.

In the Post I have never claimed that this Snapshot is taken by Me.

Only intention of the Post is to Share Communal Harmony with the Message "Unity in Diversity" and 'One Religion - Humanity'.

So I also accept that before Posting It was My duty to Verify the Date of the Shot.

But otherwise on the whole especially regarding My Friend's Identity
- I have never lied.

But Any Inconvenience raised due to this Post is Deeply regretted by Me and for that I heartly Apologise before Forum and Every Members & Friends.

Last edited:
I never said that the image was taken by you.
But otherwise on the whole especially regarding My Friend's Identity - I have never lied.
Okay
(Shot was taken by One of My Best Friend who by Profession A Wonderful Independent Film Maker in Bangla Film Industry.)
This Snapshot was Provided to Me by My one of Best Friend through Social Media where He said that he received the Snap during this Puja.
So, your friend didn't took the picture. He received it from someone. :unsure:

Let Me clear Your Doubts @sumitroy Brother :-

This Snapshot was Provided to Me by My one of Best Friend through Social Media where He said that he received the Snap during this Puja. I have not cross checked about the details regarding the Owner or else in details which You have digged out through Research.So the particular Date was not verified by Me as He said and cleared backdrop of the Image is Durga Idol in a Pandal.

I have only shared that Image which My friend passed on to Me. I am not an Expert regarding whether this Photo or Image Blurred or Cropped from other Site or so on.

My Best Friend who by Profession not only a Wonderful Independent Film Maker but also a Lyricist - Director of Mainstream Bangla Films also. At beginning of his Career he was a Cartoonist in a leading Childrens Magazine. His name is Soukarya Ghoshal who made Super hit and Critically acclaimed films like "Pendulum" / "Rainbow Jelly" and now working with Mainstream Banner Surinder Films for the film 'Bhootpuri' which will release in 2020.

Only intention of the Post is to Share Communal Harmony with the Message "Unity in Diversity" and 'One Religion - Humanity'.

So I also accept that before Posting It was My duty to Verify the Date of the Shot.

But otherwise on the whole especially regarding My Friend's Identity - I have never lied.

But Any Inconvenience raised due to this Post is Deeply regretted by Me and for that I heartly Apologise before Forum and Every Members & Friends.

So, your friend didn't took the picture. He received it from someone. :unsure:
During Puja when He forwarded this Beautiful Picture to Me saying that He have a very Sensible and Harmonical Shots in his Store - then I assumed that as He is a Film Maker may be He has captured in his Camera. So in the Note I mentioned it that 'During this Puja'. Yes it is wrong to assume things itself and have to be cross verified but again My intention is just to Share the Wonderful Thought behind the Image and nothing Else.

Last edited:
One of My Best Friend Director Soukarya Ghoshal👇

But otherwise on the whole especially regarding My Friend's Identity
- I have never lied.
I am Proud of My Friend & My FriendShip with Him👇

During Puja when He forwarded this Beautiful Picture to Me saying that He have a very Sensible and Harmonical Shots in his Store - then I assumed that as He is a Film Maker may be He has captured in his Camera. So in the Note I mentioned it that 'During this Puja'. Yes it is wrong to assume things itself and have to be cross verified but again My intention is just to Share the Wonderful Thought behind the Image and nothing Else.

••Again Apology before DreamDTH Management - Team Members - Friends for not Verifying the Date of the Photo due to Misunderstanding of Certain Facts from both (Me & My Friend) end.
I thought He Clicked the Image and My friend mean to say that "He has a Sensible Image in Store". That's the Fiasco. Sorry from My side as well as My Friend's Side.••

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock