General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,841,033
I think Bhojpuri is only a dialect of Hindi. Many people who speak Bhojpuri come from Bihar to Punjab in search of some work, and when they speak I csnt find any difference in their language and Hindi.
Yes Because there are not much differences between Spoken Hindi & Spoken Bhojpuri.
Bhojpuri is very easy to understand for a Hindi speaker.
People Consider MP as Hindi only Speaking State but You know what though MP local languages are not much advertised but trust me they can be very difficult for a Hindi only speakers to Understand.

For example - Malavi Language is a Mix of Hindi & Rajasthani. (But difficult to understand for a Hindi only speaker)
While Nimadi language is a Mix of Hindi, Rajasthani, Gujarati & Marathi. (Almost impossible to understand for Hindi only Speaker.)

*According to me Spoken Punjabi is easier to understand than Malvi & Nimadi.

Watching my all tym fav movie ddlj 😍 on Diwali
24 yrs and watched over 500 times atleast still enjoys each n every time

Watching my all tym fav movie ddlj 😍 on Diwali
24 yrs and watched over 500 times atleast still enjoys each n every time
The Most Ironical Event of the Day:-
DDLJ telecasting on Sony Max 2 & DD National.
Most Watched & Still beloved Movie of All Time..........
----------------------------------------------------
Happy Diwali Special

How is bursting crackers an eco friendly diwali for you?
@Sparker0i Brother............
This is not Bursting Crackers for Me. This item only Generate Huge Light with Green Cracker Substance inside. In Eastern Region or specifically in Kolkata it is known as "TUBRI". As it contains Green EcoFriendly Substances so it cost around Rs.100/- per piece this time. This is a remarkable invention from the Eminent Scientists & Professors from Jadavpur University - Kolkata.
Light........Camera........Diwali

Last edited:
This is not Bursting Crackers for Me. This item only Generate Huge Light with Green Cracker Substance inside. In Eastern Region or specifically in Kolkata it is known as "TUBRI". As it contains Green EcoFriendly Substances so it cost around Rs.100/- per piece this time. This is a remarkable invention from the Eminent Scientists & Professors from Jadavpur University - Kolkata.
Ok so how do you explain the smoke coming out

Celebrated Completely EcoFriendly Diwali This Year
How is bursting crackers an eco friendly diwali for you?
Ok so how do you explain the smoke coming out

It seems I have really done some mistake by posting My Diwali Celebrations of Light that causing so many debate.

But for Your Kind Information I wish to mention regarding Green Crackers that:-

●●Many Articles till date have published in Newspaper and on Net where the Main Mechanism of Green Crackers includes or exit Smokes during the burning process Water Particles which evolve with the Atmosphere and reduces the Smoggy Conditions that used to take place. So after the burning process is over You will find minimal Polluted Air in the surroundings. It also reduces the sound effects upto 60%.
For Your Reference Newspaper Article👇

(Translation Provided in the Post)
Courtesy:- TOI Bangla Edition + JU Kolkata
Hope it Clarifies Now to All 🙏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock