General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,841,018
Just Found the new Version of CID on Dangal TV. It is so weird to see Daya and Abhijeet in Police uniform !! :ouch: :ouch:

Woah the youtube channel finally uploaded it. When i watched the first episode, it was on some other YouTube channel and it was bad.

Woah the youtube channel finally uploaded it. When i watched the first episode, it was on some other YouTube channel and it was bad.
I'm watching it in Dangal YouTube channel since End of September . Above 3-5M views they already got m

I have shifted my room and also left all accessories like dish etc in that room, current balcony is not so big to fit it, also another building just infront of it. so stopped all sat trackings now..

can't find time too.. most probably by next year i am planning to settle back, so i think back by that time more active.. pls forgive me my friends.

my family doesn't like my dish tracking activity at all.. so back in my home i can do anything that i want..

see you all soon...

otgzTcR.jpg

v1pJiQR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock