General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,498
Both aren't related just posted within same reply.👌
Now understood... I posted this post, I don't know about this viral joke. Morning when scroll the news i saw the picture , suddenly your joke remember to my mind. Thatwhy , I quote your post 😊😊

Impossible...Once in a life You must have watched those sh#tt
All of those are thumbnail cache .
Just clear cache and don't use mi video app again.
I know this is old. Somehow I missed. I have never seen any Tic Tac Toe video. Only thing closest I have seen is Old Town Road which came on VH1 after it got famous.

Bro sometimes you behave like our media channel reporters. It is not some big breaking news which as you stated.
Side Effect or / Hang Over of being an Ex-Employee for more than 17 years in Legal Cell as 'Legal Consultant' of an Reputated English Print & Bangla TV Media House in Kolkata.

Username checks out. To Republic World and Times Now World everything is Big Breaking. So everything is Big Breaking to @asgworldindia bro too.
What a Fantastic and Terrific Explanation of Username. Believe Me I have heard & read this type of Super Analysis of Name Abbreviations or / User Name relating to / or "Punning" with some completely different Stuffs. I am honoured that You have related My Username with 2 Big Media Giants right now.
Respect🙏

Last edited:
Nothing could be more worser than asking to buy a subscription to read articles.

cIk83bZ.png

I think in future news portals will make money like this instead of traditional newspapers and magazines.

Nothing could be more worser than asking to buy a subscription to read articles.

cIk83bZ.png

I think in future news portals will make money like this instead of traditional newspapers and magazines.
It's always better to pay for Free, Independent journalism this way they are not forced to cover stories with Mirch Masala for high views and ad revenue. It would also be harder for political parties to buy them because if their reporting deteriorates then their readers won't subscribe to them.

Last edited:
Hi Bros, I hope all are doing well, I got cought up with dengue on last sunday and 105° fever. My platelets count got suddenly decreased to 30,000, had continuous vomits and due to which I got admitted to hospital for 3-4 days. I got discharged today but still on bed rest. Suffering severe weakness..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock