General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,556
Hi Bros, I hope all are doing well, I got cought up with dengue on last sunday and 105° fever. My platelets count got suddenly decreased to 30,000, had continuous vomits and due to which I got admitted to hospital for 3-4 days. I got discharged today but still on bed rest. Suffering severe weakness..
take rest eat healthy food and get well soon bro

Hi Bros, I hope all are doing well, I got cought up with dengue on last sunday and 105° fever. My platelets count got suddenly decreased to 30,000, had continuous vomits and due to which I got admitted to hospital for 3-4 days. I got discharged today but still on bed rest. Suffering severe weakness..
Take care bhai.:( Our good wishes and prayers are with you.

Take full rest bro, don't do anything for at least a week and drink plenty of water. Praying for your speedy recovery.

Take care bro. Get well soon!!

@Abhi bro , take proper rest . Drink plenty of water. And eat meds on time
Day by day dengue becoming epidemic in our country . Somewhere I read today , approx 39 crore people already affected by Dengue

Source : Bartaman Paper .
sDBMOhN.jpg

Last edited:
Take care & get well soon bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock