• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,754
See the new 'avatar' of Bapun Bhai.

6GbfA6i.jpg
Again!

QUNEmSB.jpg

This is Second time I got 500 Reactions in a Week...

My Highest reactions recd in week is 519

If you know your Highest reactions recd in Week.. Plz tell

9zVgjIT.jpg
👇
Finally Bapun Bro you have broken most likes/reactions record in last 7 days of @Gobinaath bro.

Big congratulations:tup:

8vPTNTi.jpg

But that said...

Most of your posts are not so important but friendly ones which grabs fellow members affection and attraction. You should keep a balance between post quality : quantity ratio while moving ahead. We also receive many reports on your posts when you post a lot. That said, you should be more careful on what to post, what not to. All the best.:)

When i made the record, i had nothing in my mind about reactions count nor i tried to break the record. I just kept focusing on the content. Coincidentally i had content to participate and post on. The appreciation might motivate but your quality posts can motivate others to participate.;)

👇

But that said...

Most of your posts are not so important but friendly ones which grabs fellow members affection and attraction. You should keep a balance between post quality : quantity ratio while moving ahead. We also receive many reports on your posts when you post a lot. That said, you should be more careful on what to post, what not to. All the best.:)

When i made the record, i had nothing in my mind about reactions count nor i tried to break the record. I just kept focusing on the content. Coincidentally i had content to participate and post on. The appreciation might motivate but your quality posts can motivate others to participate.;)

Yes... After that Wizard Bro about Movies Post.. After that Im Not Posting Movies Posts.. Taking care about posts.. If I still got reports on my post.. I will take more care posts bhai..

Happy Winter 😎😉

Back
Top Bottom