General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,546
  • Views: Views 1,834,378
Again a two day internet blackout in my city
Thank god it came back today otherwise I had to miss my exam on Sunday
Lower middle class students depends on mobile internet for coaching as they can't afford expensive tuitions. Government needs to upgrade police's IT cells. So that rumours can be tackled while not blocking internet access which creates losses to both students and businesses.

Lower middle class students depends on mobile internet for coaching as they can't afford expensive tuitions. Government needs to upgrade police's IT cells. So that rumours can be tackled while not blocking internet access which creates losses to both students and businesses.
Exactly that's what was I thinking basic internet service should be available
For e.g. Zomato,swiggy,Ola etc suffers huge loss in my city in last week due to blockage
And if I took my example admit card of the exam was came on 25 late night and internet was not available since 26 morning
And if it hadn't came today I had to miss the exam as examination centre is in other city and to reach there I had to leave tomorrow

Hi recently i saw thread in which working jio tv was extracted from airtel xtreme box etc etc was discussion goin on.i forget thread tittle can any provide any link to it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock