General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,777,935
Sorry mate this is the reason I didn't share this deal in this forum
I am not Spamming but some jealous members including admin declared me as spammer
In that case,
@KGF Becareful I have seen you spamming many threads and report button works well.
Hope admins are not biased here.

MtCZBYL.jpg
That's not true, we have separate threads created for offers and discounts, small deals regarding any DTH operator can also be posted in their general discussions thread.

You copy pasted same message in 2 threads which was spamming.

That's not true, we have separate threads created for offers and discounts, small deals regarding any DTH operator can also be posted in their general discussions thread.

Please accept admins faults moreover @KGF is also seen to be spamming many threads and going to report such threads.
Please admin you should not be baised towards a member that is against the rule of this forum i hope you will not break your own forum rules.
Moreover No deals or benefits will be shared from my side so that it can benefit members of this forum
Thank You
Namaskar

Please accept admins faults moreover @KGF is also seen to be spamming many threads and going to report such threads.
Why are you once again tagging me in all posts? Report me instead of tagging me in nonsensical comments if I spam.

For your kind Information @Abhinav842 this is personal i got from Admin he has objection on my content while there are many objectionable contents in that thread.
Moreover, you are telling i am spamming different threads and admin sending me this first yourself decide valid solid Reason
And please learn to accept your faults
Bye bye
xJHBH7B.jpg

You posted same copy paste replies on 4 different threads. We deleted 3 and kept 1. Is that wrong? What was the necessity to post same thing on 4 threads. We didn't remove all. We actually kept one of the reply. Isn't that fair enough?

However, that was certainly spamming. We won't encourage spamming. What Siva bro did was absolutely within the rules and for the decorum of the forum. Don't judge anyone with your misconceptions.

And we aren't biased and those who are here for enough amount of time will know that. We don't have to prove that to you. And you are already breaking more rules by publicly discussing about moderation. Just report and leave the decision to the team. Suggest, don't order. We are here to volunteer, not to follow your orders.

lemme see, if anyone here knows... I ve told d reason, may be few old timers may know.

There's no one older than you in this forum. Or even close to your age. Probably you told to the previous generation bro. Please say it to current generation too. 😝

Why you gone, Bhai. If you want medicine, remember me... 😊.

If i remember you my fever won't get reduced bro. I have to put the medicine in my mouth, then only it gets reduced. 😂

Sidenote: please check the halls bottle in your shop for the green mango salt. Try once. You won't be replying here anymore.🙈

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock