General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,433
  • Views: Views 1,775,416
Can we measure distance between two relationship by using a divider? :sneaky:

A divider itself sets an example how a relationship should be.
  • Relationships have sharp edges and can hurt you easily. Handle with care.
  • No matter how far you stretch the arms it will always be attached.
  • Although the arms of the divider can be stretched far away, it won't stay that way forever. It always comes close and stick together.
  • Even if one of the arms gets broken, entire divider become useless. They die together.
  • Dividers are most underrated. We never understand it's potential. Applies to relationships as well.

You are just 19 and you already lost half of your memory..:skd:

You are shocked about his memory while I am shocked that he do choppy choppy things at 19 itself.. 😯😯😯

I have to bring up this post again regarding @Magee bro as a number of posts of mine and others are being liked by him recently.
I have noticed that certain members like @HRP and @Ramesh12 keep liking others' posts even though they do not post anything at all (and therefore have very few reactions as well). Is this acceptable?
He has barely posted anything during the past year. His last post was in September 2018, nearly a year and a half ago. :skd: :ouch: Yet he never fails to keep going around liking posts. Other people's replies to my post were as follows:
Not acceptable at all bro . Yes i too noticed this about Ramesh .. HRP comes less online only in weeks but he also likes all at one time .
lol.. yes :LOL:
Nowadays when I see 15+ Notification Count I already know that it's probably HRP who liked my posts all at once.
Not complaning though 😅
A forum is not only for liking. It is for discussing.

I have to bring up this post again regarding @Magee bro as a number of posts of mine and others are being liked by him recently.

He has barely posted anything during the past year. His last post was in September 2018, nearly a year and a half ago. :skd: :ouch: Yet he never fails to keep going around liking posts. Other people's replies to my post were as follows:

A forum is not only for liking. It is for discussing.
If they don't want to write or they can't write in English since they are better in Kannada or Tamil or Hindi, etc, then what's wrong with expressing their views through likes?

@Rajat Basak bro, could you please explain why you gave an Angry reaction.
If they don't want to write or they can't write in English since they are better in Kannada or Tamil or Hindi, etc, then what's wrong with expressing their views through likes?
No doubt people will try to write in English even if their English is not up to the mark as others will be there to help them. But to only keep liking posts and not post anything at all for nearly a year and a half is very strange behaviour.

@Rajat Basak bro, could you please explain why you gave an Angry reaction.

No doubt people will try to write in English even if their English is not up to the mark as others will be there to help them. But to only keep liking posts and not post anything at all for nearly a year and a half is very strange behaviour.
People won't and its not a strange behaviour. Lets agree to disagree.
You have got a committed reader either way.

PS: I have no idea about any of the users. So, take this as a general comment and not defending anyone.

Last edited:
could you please explain why you gave an Angry reaction.
Totally disagree on this type of post. So many people who have good knowledge in english come here, read our comments and share their expression by like or disliked the comments. It's not strange at all. Even i do the same thing in facebook. You should not discourage them because they just read and like members comments but don't join in discussion..
And yes i feel sad when my comments don't get any likes. I come back here every day, post some thread, give so much time in here because members like my comments.. :no2:

Last edited:
At started my journey in DDF, 2013 I had a lot of fear. How to post, reaction, and create thread. Little by little I wrote and got banned also. Then I left myself from here. Then re-entered in 2018. I done mistakes and advised by admin. Now I haven't a lot of knowledge till, but a hair, level knowledge I have.
Try and try , we get the goal 👍

You should not discourage them because they just read and like members comments but don't join in discussion..
You have got a committed reader either way.
After reading this part I understand your logic. On the one hand we should not post only to get likes, on the other hand it seems it is okay to express your approval through likes even without having to post regularly (even though this is an extreme case of not posting anything for a long time). Apologies to everyone. Let's leave it at this. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock