General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,787,477
Sorry but i beg to differ. Although it is acceptable and also within the rules to just give reactions and stay away from discussions, i would prefer to engage in the discussion atleast every now and then. I'll take myself for example, i don't post a whole lot of posts on daily basis. But whenever i feel there's a need to reply (like this case) i don't stay back.

Your words speak better than the reactions. We never know what you intend to say by your reactions until you actually say it. So better say it. Above all this is not a social networking site. We are a "discussion forum" and we expect nothing else. Why won't you speak your views instead of reacting to someone's post? Are you scared of getting bombarded with replies from other members? Don't let others speak for you. Don't stand behind someone's shadow.

If language is your problem then please shed that inhibition. We aren't running any TOEFL exam here. None (or most) of us have English as our native language. A French will not know Hindi, an American may not speak Tamil. We don't have to be embarrassed for not knowing a foreign language. And you can get better only when you start speaking.

I would certainly say that the practice of giving away reactions without any replies is a bad idea. I would recommend people to be more engaged in the discussion rather than just reacting. But that's just a recommendation, we can't force or punish them for giving away reactions without any replies.

would prefer to engage in the discussion atleast every now and then
Exactly. Its YOUR preference, not theirs.

Easiest way to push them into line is to take away the option of reactions and since you're an admin, it should be an easy job for you than anyone else here.

I wonder a lot of time , if a member done mistake, our Bapun Bhai wrote a lot . My mind voice , how he spent his time for this in his tight schedule. And Madam Bro also. e.g see the above post. And lot of members here. I like @dino29 Bro. If we ask one line question, he answers a big paragraph. It's really I wonder. And many talented Bros are here , they know 😍. I speak via PM with them. So discussion is must than reaction. My opinion.

I wonder a lot of time , if a member done mistake, our Bapun Bhai wrote a lot . My mind voice , how he spent his time for this in his tight schedule. And Madam Bro also. e.g see the above post. And lot of members here. I like @dino29 Bro. If we ask one line question, he answers a big paragraph. It's really I wonder. And many talented Bros are here , they know 😍. I speak via PM with them. So discussion is must than reaction. My opinion.

Thanks bhai. Well discussing in forum is always great bcoz one gets to know diverse information or viewpoints. Above all for me helping others give much more satisfaction and comfort, never been or will look for recognition or fame but tiny bits of heartfelt appreciation sure makes me feel elated :)

Sorry guys. Because of my personal problem I didn't post anything or discuss nothing. I am also interested to discuss more . Eveni have some valid points. But due to my personal problem , I just liked whatever points or posts are valid points. I need sometimes guys. Please leave me alone. Once my all problems cleared I will interfere with my valid posts. Note : I won't post unnecessary unwanted posts. It's also a reason. Even I have many things to discuss I am sorry once again.

Even sometimes I had exclusive things to post I just avoided. One kind information for u guys. I finished post graduation in computer science. Msc computer science. Worked as software engineer in Chennai. Later went to Singapore. And again came back to India and got married last year. just three months before one cute daughter born. Previously worked in e-commerce. Supervisor in charge of ecom express online door delivery services in ariyalur. And now jobless. Trying to get better job.

Many many many experience in life going on. I am struggled. Now also struggling . But I doesn't lose hope. I got marriage without any dowry intercaste marriage. My grandpa and thanthai periyar are known each other. Thanthai periyar only named to my mom. Still my grandpa is in house who is in dravida kalagam .

Even sometimes I had exclusive things to post I just avoided. One kind information for u guys. I finished post graduation in computer science. Msc computer science. Worked as software engineer in Chennai. Later went to Singapore. And again came back to India and got married last year. just three months before one cute daughter born. Previously worked in e-commerce. Supervisor in charge of ecom express online door delivery services in ariyalur. And now jobless. Trying to get better job.
OMG. You had been worked in Ariyalur!. You saw me sure, Bro. A pharmacy in college road.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock