General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,800,974
Hi anyone please help

My Work: Creating Movie Folders Icons / Bluray Disc Images (Movie Poster on Bluray Disc with DTS/Dolby Logo) by applying some effects and edit.
Can I share my work on this forum , If Possible then how to add Zip File while Posting ( Both Images/Icons at least 10+ so Zip File is better ) .

Note: Part of this question posted as thread , could not find answer for this so posting here thinking some one might help

Last edited:
Hi anyone please help

My Work: Creating Movie Folders Icons / Bluray Disc Images (Movie Poster on Bluray Disc with DTS/Dolby Logo) by applying some effects and edit.
Can I share my work on this forum , If Possible then how to add Zip File while Posting ( Both Images/Icons at least 10+ so Zip File is better ) .

Note: Part of this question posted as thread , could not find answer for this so posting here thing some one might help

Bro,

Personal things are not allowed

Before two Years, FB link also not allowed,

Hi anyone please help

Note: Part of this question posted as thread , could not find answer for this so posting here thing some one might help
You can upload zip files using third party cloud services. Before doing that I recommend asking team members via a talk to team thread to confirm if you are allowed to share your personal work.

Pakistan more happy than India and China 🤔
Because that list is full of 💩. Believe it or not Bhutan is the most happiest country in the world. The have this system to monitor happiness system called Gross National Happiness.
Gross National Happiness - Wikipedia
O My.

Pak 67
and
India 140

Its because of Political Drama here.

Every where Politics
Politics aside we come out and celebrate all festivies together no matter of our political beliefs. So political climate shouldn't seem to affect much in India. Even our political leaders do the same. Take this as example. Mamata didi sends PM Modi kurtas every year. Despite of their political differences.

Last edited:
Because that list is full of 💩. Believe it or not Bhutan is the most happiest country in the world. The have this system to monitor happiness system called Gross National Happiness.
Gross National Happiness - Wikipedia

Take this as example Mamata didi sends PM Modi kurtas every year. Despite of their political differences.

This is Called POLITICAL DRAMA bhai :LOL:

Festival made with Happiness comes from Heart Bro,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock