General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,544
  • Views: Views 1,832,778
I don't like to compare India with Pakistan but China who ranked 93. Two most populated country..
But India is not even Top 100 in this rank.
Then what is the reason behind it?
In my opinion,

1. Lack of proper food for everyone. India has been ranked at 102nd place among 117 economies in the Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2019.

2. Not all educated people getting desired job. Most of them had to choose low quality job.. Unemployment rate rises to 7.5% during Sept-Dec; high among educated youth: CMIE

3. Fear of NRC, CAA, NPR. So many people don't have documents of property/land who lives in rented house. Even my grandfather lived in rented house until his four son and a doughter got their job and settled..

4. Loss of a family member who looked over the family..

This might be the top 4 reason.

I recommend asking team members via a talk to team thread to confirm if you are allowed to share your personal work.
I am waiting for the same bro , but no admins are replying to this , whether I am allowed to share my work or not
Bro Please tag if you know any admin to confirm this .

@DJ Roy one question with you. How Bhutan can happiest. They are fear of China. "When they comes and occupies our country". 🤔
A regular Bhutanese isn't concerned about Chinese aggression. In coming years China will have more influence in Bhutan than India. Just like its happening in Nepal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock