General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,407
  • Views: Views 1,765,499
New English Shows Updates it is.There are many separate threads for dubbed content, premieres, satellite rights. Even seperate threads are encouraged for specific shows and movies.
You will again complaint if general discussions or questions are posted in those 'updates' thread. I don't believe separate two threads are needed for GD and general updates because major updates can always be posted as separate thread.

Don't ruin threads with lame excuses that you can't keep up.

Posting intentionally on wrong threads is violation of rules.
I am also aware of rules dear and already put a report to add general discussions in the title, the post you are questioning is not even off topic. Everything cannot be written word by word in rule book we are not small kids, somethings involve common understanding.

Let me explain with an easy example, Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky Although title here says news & updates only not discussions or queries but we all including you and mods too have posted numerous things which does not fall in that specified category. If posting here have not ''ruined" the thread I would not agree that it would do so in English Shows thread.

Last edited:
You will again complaint if general discussions or questions are posted in those 'updates' thread. I don't believe separate two threads are needed for GD and general updates because major updates can always be posted as separate thread.

I am also aware of rules dear and already put a report to add general discussions in the title, the post you are questioning is not even off topic. Everything cannot be written word by word in rule book we are not small kids, somethings involve common understanding.

Let me explain with an easy example, Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky Although title here says news & updates only not discussions or queries but we all including you and mods too have posted numerous things which does not fall in that specified category. If posting here have not ''ruined" the thread I would not agree that it would do so in English Shows thread.
General Discussion, updates and News about International Shows and Series.
A thread on international tv series already exists. Why not use it? If there was no such thread than argument would be valid.

Just tell me. How is this useful and relevant in India? When FX shut down in India years back. And Colors Infinity is the Indian broadcaster.👇
Fargo Season 4 starting on Sep 27 on FX

Last edited:
General Discussion, updates and News about International Shows and Series.
A thread on international tv series already exists. Why not use it? If there was no such thread than argument would be valid.

Just tell me. How is this useful and relevant in India? When FX shut down in India years back. And Colors Infinity is the Indian broadcaster.👇
My reply was for post #659 not the one you quoted. It was regarding premiere channel in India for a particular show, international one is for global won't asking about Indian premieres there be irrelevant?

My reply was for post #659 not the one you quoted. It was regarding premiere channel in India for a particular show, international one is for global won't asking about Indian premieres there be irrelevant?
Still Irrelevant. When the post was clearly about a premiere of different country. If he wanted to ask the query about the show. He could have asked on other thread itself. That thread is only meant for new shows updates. If show had to premiere in India somebody would have posted.

Still Irrelevant. When the post was clearly about a premiere of different country. If he wanted to ask the query about the show. He could have asked on other thread itself. That thread is only meant for new shows updates. If show had to premiere in India somebody would have posted.
It is not meant only for new shows updates, many general discussions are already there in that thread. Don't want to quote them as it would send unnecessary alerts to respective members but giving you link to 2 pages to check

DDF Exclusive - New English Show Updates
DDF Exclusive - New English Show Updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock