General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,454
  • Views: Views 1,790,283
I was just going through some random threads, and lo! I found a logo made by our respected moderator @Sagar bro:

HysmsxK.png

which looks just like STAR Gold current logo:

fTODYgA.png

just that the colours are different. But the base design is ditto same. But interesting thing is that bro made it on 20 July 2017, and STAR Gold came with the logo much later on February 1 2020. Did you use a time machine, bro? :ouch:

realy then what about our dear west bengal CM is she so polite
Yelling and shouting are part of our culture bro. My aunt passed away like 9 days back. We are having funeral. We have relatives coming from Kolkata and other parts of Bengal. The way they talk. My neighbour showed up twice today thinking we were having a fight. I am not even joking here.

I think its @DJ Roy bro's thread
There is no such thing called DJ Roy's thread. It's forum's thread bro. If you find any post not fitting a particular thread just report the post along with the link of the thread you want it to be moved to appropriate section. Moderators will do the appropriate job.

There is no such thing called DJ Roy's thread. It's forum's thread bro. If you find any post not fitting a particular thread just report the post along with the link of the thread you want it to be moved to appropriate section. Moderators will do the appropriate job.
Although I have completed a year in here I didn't knew about this thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock