General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,776,363
Whenever I go for a haircut. My barber listens to AIR. This has been going on for almost a decade. I till date have never heard any new songs on AIR. They always seems to play old songs. Can any older person living in 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s tell me whether AIR ever played new songs or was it always old songs? Is it some sort of cost cutting measure?

61cdkIo.png

Anyways bro @Rajpatil98 , I need ua help.. I wanna deactivate my account. Wanna take forever break.. Do u know how is the procedure
Deactivating your account on our forum is not recommended, as you can get help about any queries of DTH and TV, as well as latest news and updates about entertainment, however, if you feel it is taking up your time, you can log out for a few days instead, that would reduce your addiction. Still if you feel like never coming back, just log out, and never login back again. That would be equivalent to deactivation of account.

I'm not he I'm she I'm actually a girl PS this is My real pic
There wouldn't be confusion if you actually used your actual name instead of anikamathur02 as username. I don't really recall any male being called Anika, lol. 😂

If you get annoyed by users referring to you as bro constantly. You can request team members to change your name to Ms. Anika Mathur.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock